PDA

View Full Version : A Must Watch

Quakerella
11-04-2016, 05:42 AM
Didn't know where to post this but I thought this might be an appropriate place. This is a long video about 25 minutes, but really worth watching the whole thing. Grab a coffee and a box of kleenex. Be forewarned there are a few pictures that will bring tears to your eyes, but the outcome is a happy one.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Dragonlady2
11-04-2016, 01:44 PM
I loved this video. If they can't be free this a pretty good place to be. The birds didn't look stressed at all. Thanks for sharing.

Cedardave
11-04-2016, 11:24 PM
thanks...that was really special to see

plax
11-05-2016, 01:43 AM
Thanks for posting this, Rosalyn. I had seen this before and can say that the video is absolutely worth watching many times. It is beyond impressive! The rehabilitation facility may well be the best in existence. I so wish that every captive parrot could live in such a spectacular environment. On at least one level, it's even better than a native habitat... the birds are safe from predators! I'd say this is probably my favorite parrot video of all time. Thanks again for sharing it with us :love_heart:

lolsavannahh
11-05-2016, 02:02 AM
i have actually watched this video several times and have made it a goal to go there and see all the wonderful birds! Looks so peaceful and intruiging