PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

The Pinkertons
08-29-2016, 03:03 AM
I want to express my appreciation for your gracious and genuine support, while I was onboard here. It has been a wonderful learning experience in the world of chat forums...Please know, this is a stepping stone to another chapter in my personal life experience with my Beloved Companion Birds, which I am always eager in learning to enhance my human/avian relationship. I feel that I have learned what I needed to learn here at P.P.,. By listening to my inner voice. It's time to move on. My desire, is to take a more proactive stance, in my personal journey, in my co-companionship with my Avian friends, by joining a hands-on environment, where I can make a meaningful and significant difference, within a local bird club, and a dedicated team of Avian Veterinarians who are looking for volunteers in assistance and rescue efforts. It is my desire to work with a team of Conscientious Aviculturists in Educating and Guiding People in the Fundamental and Essential Education, of caring for these Complex Exotics.

My Vision and Mission I believe, is a clear path to the actual realization, and meaningful, " and fruitful efforts" in the Advancement and Wellbeing of Aviculture,.

Best Regard's, Suzanne

Dragonlady2
08-29-2016, 03:11 PM
Best wishes for you Suzanne on the next phase of your journey with your feathered friends. I am sure you will do a wonderful job with your next venture.:colorflash:

Mare
08-29-2016, 04:37 PM
I will miss you, Suzanne..

Cedardave
08-31-2016, 01:48 AM
Sorry to hear your leaving...I have enjoyed reading your perspectives.Best of luck