PDA

View Full Version : Signature For Alice

Blancaej
07-30-2016, 10:04 PM
Here is a signature I came up with for ya! Hope you like it! :)

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Dragonlady2
07-30-2016, 10:09 PM
Great job Blanca! Each of you signature makers have something different to offer.

Lady
07-30-2016, 11:08 PM
It's wonderful, colorful, and shows some of her expressions! Thank you for doing this for us, and so quickly! P.P Signature Makers ROCK!!!!

I'm going to try it on and rotate the two I now have from you and Suzanne!

Blancaej
07-31-2016, 01:18 AM
Great job Blanca! Each of you signature makers have something different to offer.
Yes we do. We each have our own personal style. It's nice to change things up now and then with different signatures.

It's wonderful, colorful, and shows some of her expressions! Thank you for doing this for us, and so quickly! P.P Signature Makers ROCK!!!!

I'm going to try it on and rotate the two I now have from you and Suzanne!

Glad you like it! ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Pinkertons
07-31-2016, 01:57 AM
Blanca I think we should do same Seasonal Sample Signatures of our Members Birds ...spooky funny Halloween ! lets make up some kind of Signature Wardrobe for Members to pick from and rotate What do you think? any ideas ?

The Pinkertons
07-31-2016, 02:11 AM
Yes we do. We each have our own personal style. It's nice to change things up now and then with different signatures.

:goodjob:
Blanca, my fellow siggy maker...we need to drum -up some costumers so our artistic endeavors don't go to waste !
:th_hmmm::th_idea:

Blancaej
07-31-2016, 02:14 AM
Sure, that would be fun! I love Halloween! :D If pictures are easily available I don't mind making signatures for active members for Halloween. Then they can choose to use them if they want. We both can do that! ;)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Pinkertons
07-31-2016, 02:15 AM
all the seasons !

Maddy
07-31-2016, 04:21 AM
Nice job Blanca! I love the bright and happy look! :)

Blancaej
07-31-2016, 04:22 PM
all the seasons !

Ok, all the seasons it is! But let's start with Halloween since that is coming right up! ;) Then as each season approaches we can work on the next. I do get a little crazy busy during holiday months at my shop, but will do the best I can! ;)

:goodjob:
Blanca, my fellow siggy maker...we need to drum -up some costumers so our artistic endeavors don't go to waste !
:th_hmmm::th_idea:

I agree! Forums are struggling all over these days. I wish we can get more people to understand how beneficial they are!!

Nice job Blanca! I love the bright and happy look! :)

Thank you Maddy! Life is too short not too have some color in your life! ;)

Lady
07-31-2016, 05:55 PM
Just my two cents, I'm not a big fan of halloween but I love fall/autumn season.

Blancaej
07-31-2016, 06:11 PM
Fall is my favorite time of year! I will take note of your preference! ;)

Blancaej
07-31-2016, 07:08 PM
Blanca I think we should do same Seasonal Sample Signatures of our Members Birds ...spooky funny Halloween ! lets make up some kind of Signature Wardrobe for Members to pick from and rotate What do you think? any ideas ?

I'm thinking we should start a Halloween/fall signature thread to let people request a seasonal signature. That way we can make them for those that are interested rather then for everyone who may not use them. Sound good?

Dragonlady2
07-31-2016, 07:37 PM
I don't have an issue with using any of my pics to experiment with. I am not likely to swap out my signatures though. I kind of like to stick with one or two maybe. But, I do like seeing what you all come up with.

The Pinkertons
07-31-2016, 11:43 PM
Ladies, I think we are all over thinking this ... the root cause is, we are the only one's supporting each others efforts on many levels,. Signature making should be the only problem we encounter in our lives. No worries ,lets just all go with the flow , and focus on getting supporting members and new members alike to join in the cause of what P.P. is all about.
:breeders: It's all good:colorflash:

The Pinkertons
08-01-2016, 02:10 AM
All is well ! :th_smile: