keepsmiling
05-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Post those set ups!:th_yah:

JerseyBella
05-16-2013, 01:48 PM
It's not the prettiest but it works. This is my bird room. Not the best pic.481

jtbirds
05-16-2013, 01:59 PM
O now I have to go and get some pictures I will do that soon enough lol!

keepsmiling
05-16-2013, 02:23 PM
I think it looks great Dawn!:thanks4sharingthumb I will post mine too. Still doing slave work...eh...chores!:th_biggrin:

roxynoodle
05-16-2013, 02:39 PM
My bird room is still in progress :) It will be very much like Dawn's though with the couch even on the same wall, lol!

JerseyBella
05-16-2013, 02:40 PM
I think it looks great Dawn!:thanks4sharingthumb I will post mine too. Still doing slave work...eh...chores!:th_biggrin:

Thanks Carole. It's configured differently right now, and a few more things hanging. So much on the wish list to add!!

JerseyBella
05-16-2013, 02:42 PM
My bird room is still in progress :) It will be very much like Dawn's though with the couch even on the same wall, lol!

I am so happy I didn't trash that couch! I don't need to freak out when the cockatoos chew it when my back is turned!

Blackhawk007
05-16-2013, 03:06 PM
Our "bird room" really just consists of their cage since it takes up most of the room. We more so have a bird home, since they spend time all over this place.

Here is both of them in their cage. First time I have gotten one of them both in here at the same time.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

This is the hanging contraption that I attach a hooks in the ceiling depending on what room we are in at that time.

The new mobile perch we picked up this weekend to replace our old decrepit one.

The tree by my desk.

Kitchen stand with Jenna preparing all of the meals.

Perch on my desk.

Nutville, and small food section that has grown a ton now(32 different jars now).

JerseyBella
05-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Steve! I love the tree with net behind it!! Birdie play land all over the house!! Love it!

Honesty
05-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Lovely set up Steve :)

I love yours too Dawn:)

roxynoodle
05-16-2013, 03:44 PM
I am so happy I didn't trash that couch! I don't need to freak out when the cockatoos chew it when my back is turned!

I did have one that got so decrepit, I tossed it, lol! The one that will be going in there is actually still in pretty good shape considering I bought it back in 92 I think, but it no longer goes with my living room decor. So the living room will get a new couch, and the old one will become the bird couch.

Kalidasa
05-16-2013, 04:17 PM

We're hanging outside today, the weather's perfect, and they're all having a great time yelling and playing and screaming at every passing bird. They think they're so tough!

Honesty
05-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Codie's Cage...

A couple of pics of his Playstand...

Narkissios
05-19-2013, 01:32 PM
This is midnights home atm, i moved it around today, so she is a little unsure, but tonight she is much better.

keepsmiling
05-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Gryphon's set up
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

My office{pico's cage has been changed}

Pico's new set up

continued

keepsmiling
05-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Elfe's set up

Yuna's set up

continued

keepsmiling
05-19-2013, 03:28 PM
The birdroom

Cochise's set up{holly is in it in a couple pics. I tried switching her with Cochise and she did not like that side of the room}

continued

keepsmiling
05-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Kismet's set up

Holly's set up

Blancaej
05-19-2013, 03:47 PM
Here is Quincy & Savannah's set up currently in the dinning room. The great news is, we've decided to stop renting the apartment attached to our house. So as of July 1st we are going to open up the apartment to expand our downstairs of our home! Which means the birds will officially have there own room! Our current living room space will become the bird room. We will still have play stands in the dinning room so they can still hang out with us in there. But it will be nice to have their own space so I can expand some play area around their cages and have room to grow! ;)

keepsmiling
05-19-2013, 03:58 PM
Great set ups,all of them!:woohoo-dancing-bana

Blackhawk007
05-19-2013, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the nice comments! All of the setups so far look awesome!

To be honest, these threads are my favorite. I love to see how we all do things differently. And I also love to steal your ideas when our creativity runs out (which can be quite often).:th_hmmm:

Crys12065
05-19-2013, 05:06 PM
My bird room, aka living room set up

The conures cage and Linnie's cage, Linnie's are next to the wall in the flight

Big Angels cage on the opposite side of the couch

View from the front door

Play station on the wall for them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blancaej
05-19-2013, 05:06 PM
I agree Steve! When I set up my new bird room I can steel some ideas from the pics on this thread! Everyone has great set ups for their birds. Shows how much we all love them! :D

birdlady
05-19-2013, 10:08 PM
Some pics....more to come!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

JerseyBella
05-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Wait till you see Leslie's conure room!!

birdlady
05-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Lol Dawn...just snapped a bunch...

ShellyBorg
05-19-2013, 11:04 PM
Feeling like a REALLY bad birdy mom.....My fids have toys but nothing like some of you have set up!

keepsmiling
05-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Awesome awesome. I have always loved your set ups Leslie...and hardwood floors. :th_biggrin:
Shelly, I have worked on mine for years, it is ever evolving. Just do a little at a time.:th_hug8:

Pinkbirdy
05-20-2013, 12:58 AM
Crystal and Bird lady WOW !!! I love the stuff to do outside their cages :) Im sure when its time to go back in their cages [ its like "I dont think so " ] too much to do LOL

headfeathermistress
05-20-2013, 03:38 AM
I like all of them. That little play stand attached to the wall is cool. I want one!

birdlady
05-20-2013, 09:41 AM
My Conure room is cage free. Five birds share the space but the room is sectioned off into four areas, for five birds. They all have a sleep cage hanging on the wall that is always left open...they go in their for maps and I can also use the cage as a travel carrier if needed. They love the nets and gyms..so much for then to do.

Mare
05-24-2013, 02:27 AM
Good job, everyone! I would love to set up a room like many of you have, how incredible that must be for your birds! I would not trust my cockatoos to be alone in that atmosphere, not with cedar panelling on the walls. The home I brought Amigo home from, had huge chunks of drywall missing in her living room from Amigo escaping from his cage, while she was at work. Yeah, that should have been a sign as to what we were in for! Hind-sight is 20/20!!

roxynoodle
05-24-2013, 12:55 PM
A lot of good ideas here for my new bird room! I'm in transition at the moment but will be sure to post once I have it all remodeled :) I'm delayed at the moment trying to get a fence up for my dog.

conuremom
05-31-2013, 01:07 AM
My neon green bird room is still in progress but I certainly got some good ideas from all of this.

conuremom
06-01-2013, 06:16 PM
Here are my cage setups and grapewood stand which we made. I WIll post more pics of my green bird room as it progresses. 743744745746747

Honesty
06-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Here are my cage setups and grapewood stand which we made. I WIll post more pics of my green bird room as it progresses. 743744745746747

Lovely set up:)