PDA

View Full Version : Signatures By Blanca

Blancaej
07-28-2016, 07:25 PM
If anyone is interested in a signature, please let me know! I love to make them. Here are some samples of signatures I have made:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

One of my personal favorites!

The Pinkertons
07-28-2016, 07:41 PM
Lovely Signatures, Between Blanca, Maddy , and Myself ... Members have a treasure trove of signatures from which to collect, I love that we have a generous size pixel format, to really see the detail .

Thank you Tony :th_smile:

Blancaej
07-28-2016, 08:21 PM
Yes, I agree! We do have a nice size signature for members! :)

Dragonlady2
07-28-2016, 08:45 PM
Beautiful signatures Blanca. Boy, people here will have quite the selection/ collection.

Lady
07-30-2016, 04:45 AM
I agree, you did a wonderful job with those signatures~ The pic's I have in my album of Lady, (which aren't many) are available for any of you Ladies if you should want to make any kind of signature. I would be honored to have them and proud to place them in my post. It is a luxury to have so many of you to share your time and talents with us!

Thank you Maddy, Suzanne, and Blancaj :th_smile:~

mdg1109
07-30-2016, 10:17 AM
Blanca, those are amazing, between you and Suzanne everyone will have awesome signatures! :pinkgrin:

The Pinkertons
07-30-2016, 06:05 PM
We need to give Tony some credit for giving us a very generous pixel size to have fun with...Thank you Tony :grouphug::th_heart:

Blancaej
07-30-2016, 07:45 PM
I agree, you did a wonderful job with those signatures~ The pic's I have in my album of Lady, (which aren't many) are available for any of you Ladies if you should want to make any kind of signature. I would be honored to have them and proud to place them in my post. It is a luxury to have so many of you to share your time and talents with us!

Thank you Maddy, Suzanne, and Blancaj :th_smile:~

Thank you! I will take peek and come up with something for you. Do you have a theme or favorite color you would like to go with?

Blanca, those are amazing, between you and Suzanne everyone will have awesome signatures! :pinkgrin:

Thank you!

We need to give Tony some credit for giving us a very generous pixel size to have fun with...Thank you Tony :grouphug::th_heart:

Yes, I agree! The size is awesome! Thanks Tony!

Lady
07-30-2016, 08:03 PM
No, I'm open to your interpretation of what you see in Lady's pics and what you may of read about her :pinkgrin:. I am a natural kind of person but love the bright colors you have shown in the samples you have displayed for us. Thanks.

plax
07-31-2016, 02:27 AM
Sorry I'm late to reply here... I've been tending to some time consuming personal matters during the past week.

This year, we've gone from one signature creator... to no signature creators at all... to 3 remarkably talented signature creators! All of your work is incredibly amazing, ladies :th_biggrin:. Thanks so very much!

The Pinkertons
07-31-2016, 02:50 AM
This year, we've gone from one signature creator... to no signature creators at all... to 3 remarkably talented signature creators! All of your work is incredibly amazing, ladies . Thanks so very much!

Tony, Your Signature Cup Flow'ith Over ! :th_smile:

Blancaej
07-31-2016, 04:35 PM
Sorry I'm late to reply here... I've been tending to some time consuming personal matters during the past week.

This year, we've gone from one signature creator... to no signature creators at all... to 3 remarkably talented signature creators! All of your work is incredibly amazing, ladies :th_biggrin:. Thanks so very much!

Thanks Tony! Hopefully we will all be around for awhile. :)