PDA

View Full Version : Some Recent Pics Of My Quincy!

Blancaej
07-22-2016, 10:20 PM
Since I have not been on in awhile I thought I would share some pics of my Quincy. He has been doing great. Turned 16 in March! Can't believe I've had him since he was 3 months old. He is my special boy. My first born!

Here he is with his favorite pass time...eating ice! LOL
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

For more pictures from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Ice Time!

My boy hanging out at work with me!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Time For Work ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Quincy going for a walk!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Quincy Gettin' Some Sunshine! (2 Videos) ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

What a surprise! More ice! LOL!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Quincy's Favorite Past Time! ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Made this cool harness for Quincy. Tried to get it on last night. It ain't happening. Bummer!! But at least I tried. It's cute though, huh?

Quincy's first boat ride of the season!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Savannah & Quincy's First Boat Trip Of The Season! ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

My Quincy being handsome as ever!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: My Handsome Boy ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Do you think he enjoyed his toy?? LOL! What a mess!

Boat ride number 2!

For more pics from this blog post go to: The Sweet Life Of A Parrot: Savannah & Quincy's Turn! ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Thanks for reading! :)

lolsavannahh
07-22-2016, 10:26 PM
so cute!!! So cool that you've had him for that long too!(:

Mare
07-22-2016, 10:29 PM
Such wonderful pics, Blanca!! I'm now going to take the time to read your blogs, Quincy is looking like the lucky boy, indeed! :)

Dragonlady2
07-22-2016, 10:33 PM
Quincy is one good looking bird. Is he your soulmate or heart bird? I am going to have to try the ice thing. It looks like it may be fun for the birdies.

Blancaej
07-22-2016, 10:43 PM
so cute!!! So cool that you've had him for that long too!(:

I can't believe it has been 16 years! I had him even before my hubby! LOL!

Such wonderful pics, Blanca!! I'm now going to take the time to read your blogs, Quincy is looking like the lucky boy, indeed! :)

Thanks Mare! I do enjoy writing on my blog and sharing my adventures with my fids! ;)

Quincy is one good looking bird. Is he your soulmate or heart bird? I am going to have to try the ice thing. It looks like it may be fun for the birdies.

My soul mate for sure! ;) He absolutely loves ice! Definitely give it a try!

Casper's 2nd best friend
07-23-2016, 08:24 AM
Beautiful, he looks a real character, I will have a better look later when I've got more time.

Blancaej
07-23-2016, 03:13 PM
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics!

Maddy
07-24-2016, 06:34 AM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Quincy is so handsome! I just love greys!

mdg1109
07-24-2016, 10:32 AM
Wow, he is one well taken care of and well loved bird! Does he enjoy the boat rides?

I am jealous that you get to take him to work, I wish I could take Charlie to work with me.

Lady
07-24-2016, 02:15 PM
Toy, what toy? Oh that pile of sticks and what not at the floor of the cage :th_hehe:. Looks like he enjoyed every bit of it from top to bottom!

Blancaej
07-25-2016, 02:58 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Quincy is so handsome! I just love greys!
Thanks Maddy! Greys are very unique! ;)

Wow, he is one well taken care of and well loved bird! Does he enjoy the boat rides?

I am jealous that you get to take him to work, I wish I could take Charlie to work with me.

I think he enjoys the boat rides. The fresh air and sunshine are good for him and he seems very comfortable on the boat. :)

I wouldn't have 4 birds if I couldn't take them to work. It allows them to spend more time with me. :D.

Toy, what toy? Oh that pile of sticks and what not at the floor of the cage :th_hehe:. Looks like he enjoyed every bit of it from top to bottom!

He is a chewer through and through! Lol!! He can shred a phone book in an hour if he wanted! I love that he enjoys his toys so much!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk