PDA

View Full Version : Signature sample for Wingman

The Pinkertons
07-06-2016, 12:45 AM
wingman

Here are a couple examples of a Bamboo Signature Theme You Requested...while we're waiting for Baby Apple to grow-up, I thought I would Design one of them for your review. Of course it would be sharper if I have original photos to work with, exception is, I used one of Apples pics to include in the reworked Signature. I'll look around for various Bamboo Themes in the meantime. Here ya go :th_smile:42704271

wingman
07-06-2016, 09:32 PM
Love it Lets use it! Thank you sooo much!!!

The Pinkertons
07-06-2016, 10:02 PM
Ask Winglady if she wants me to Design something with Baby Apples also. :th_smile:

The Pinkertons
07-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Love it Lets use it! Thank you sooo much!!!I touched it-up for you, there were few spots that needed to be fixed. I went ahead and posted it for you, save you the trouble, it's easy on my side :th_smile:

The Pinkertons
07-07-2016, 09:10 PM

Charlie

I'm assuming you meant this one, if I'm mistaken let me know, it's not a problem to change it back ,or whatever else you may have in mind.
Thanks Again, for allowing me to enjoy creating signatures of your adorable feathered family :th_smile:

wingman
07-08-2016, 01:25 AM
Thank you so much it is great!!!!!!!

winglady
07-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Hi Suzanne, you created me a signature & I love it. you have apples in it. I wil be posting new pictures tonight of Rio, Mango & Apples. I hope to be able to get new pics of Pumpkin, Boo, Lemon & Cotton tomorrow

The Pinkertons
07-11-2016, 01:07 AM
Hi Suzanne, you created me a signature & I love it. you have apples in it. I will be posting new pictures tonight of Rio, Mango & Apples. I hope to be able to get new pics of Pumpkin, Boo, Lemon & Cotton tomorrow

OK no Problem, we can make another Signature for your collection. If you have any Ideas, we could come-up with something.

Lady
07-16-2016, 01:34 AM
Wow what a difference in the size and plumage of Apples now!