06-30-2016, 10:39 AM
Take a look at this...4213
Or this...4214

The Pinkertons
06-30-2016, 10:47 AM
I think they look to small and blurred.

plax
06-30-2016, 03:23 PM
I think they look to small and blurred.One issue is that I think you created the graphic first and then resized it to fit the optimal signature image dimensions, thus distorting the proportions. That is, changing the aspect ratio after finalizing the image is going to change the shape of the birds... hence Mare's birds have become a bit shorter and fatter ;). The other thing is that whenever you use an image that has been manipulated for use in a previous work, degradation is likely to compound in the new work. You can always try enhancing (sharpening) the individual bird images. But using bird images directly from original photos will usually provide the best sharpness. Just some of my thoughts and observations :)

The Pinkertons
06-30-2016, 05:15 PM
Mare wanted me to change the back ground only, because she liked these photos of her birds. Was quite difficult trying to rework this . I agree, if I have had the original pictures it would have come out much better. I don't think I can do much with trying to rework someone else's previous design. Original photos only, are going to provide the best results. Sorry Mare, I need to have the original photos