PDA

View Full Version : Official Notice

The Pinkertons
06-26-2016, 11:37 PM
I now feel confidant enough to officially announce that I will be offering Signatures... In the event that you would like a Signature by Yours Truly.

To keep things neat and tidy... This Thread is going to be a Portfolio of my Custom Creations and Sampling of my Style.

There is no limit as to how many Signatures you would like to Collect of your Fids. Currently I will be featuring Summer Themes.

( More will be added.)

ENJOY

4187 4266

Mare
06-27-2016, 12:03 AM
I'm all in..let's see what you can do! :). What do you need from me?

mdg1109
06-27-2016, 12:32 AM
Suzanne, those all look awesome. We are bringing Peanut home within the next two weeks so I will be sending you some pictures of Charlie and Peanut together. I can't wait to see what you come up with

Thank you for taking these on!

plax
06-27-2016, 03:04 AM
Just beautiful, Suzanne!

The Pinkertons
06-28-2016, 05:41 AM
Suzanne, those all look awesome. We are bringing Peanut home within the next two weeks so I will be sending you some pictures of Charlie and Peanut together. I can't wait to see what you come up with

Thank you for taking these on!

Your welcome, Michelle

Thanks for allowing me to have fun designing something for you. When your ready we can discuss what you would like. Also if you want Charlie and Peanut in the same Signature, you could take separate pictures of them if it would be easier for you , I can combine them in the Signature layout no problem.

The Pinkertons
06-28-2016, 10:03 AM
I'm all in..let's see what you can do! :). What do you need from me?
Hi Mare I was looking around the Photos Thread, I made a tribute to Amigo, for you to download if you like. Taken from this picture of the two of you :th_smile:

Lady
06-28-2016, 11:36 PM
Such wonderful work Suzanne! You are more that welcome to use any pic I have of Lady to work your pixel magic.

winglady
06-29-2016, 12:45 AM
Suzanne, Wingman & I both would love for you to do us new signatures. There are pictures of all our fibs on the forums. If you need me to send you pictures, just let me know. 2 of our fibs have passed away and we have 2 new ones. On my current sig, Candy & Gracie are no longer alive and then I need to add Lemon & Apples. Please let me know what you need. TY

The Pinkertons
06-29-2016, 02:06 AM
Cool Thanks !:th_smile:

winglady
06-29-2016, 02:11 AM
Suzanne, thank you. yes Charlie had updated his with Lemon. You can totally redo both of ours. Apples was just born on 6/8. I just posted a pic today. Wingman said a Bamboo background would be great. He is going to redo the cages & add bamboo. I am not choosy. I will let your creativity shine!!!! TY for working on these. If you need anything just let me know. The most current images are posted. I haven't taken new ones recently with the exception of Apples.

The Pinkertons
06-29-2016, 02:17 AM
I was just coming back to say ...I just noticed that LOL! did you want to wait a bit till Apples grows-up ! And also in the New lay-out did you want me to include Cotton & Gracie ? Bamboo I love it ...Kind of a Zen feel

Mare
06-29-2016, 07:51 PM
Hi Mare I was looking around the Photos Thread, I made a tribute to Amigo, for you to download if you like. Taken from this picture of the two of you :th_smile:

Suzanne, I love this siggie of Amigo! It's so special and unique! I would feel kind of bad if ALL my birds weren't included in my signature, though :(

The Pinkertons
06-29-2016, 08:06 PM
Suzanne, I love this siggie of Amigo! It's so special and unique! I would feel kind of bad if ALL my birds weren't included in my signature, though :(Of course... I just did it for fun for you to keep. And to use as an example , so everyone can get ideas. Amigo was my Model this time. I was kind of working with the signature you have, but I didn't know if you want me to just rework the background on your current or we start fresh.

Mare
06-29-2016, 08:11 PM
If you can, let's see what you can do with a rework of the background, I like these pics of my birds but if you need something else, let me know!

The Pinkertons
06-29-2016, 08:17 PM
That just gave me a great idea... what if I do random Pixel Art, on all the members birds. "Precisely Parrots" Bird of the Month !

If all of you are ok with that. And I will still Make Signatures also.:th_smile: so what do ya'll think about this idea !

:breeders:

The Pinkertons
06-29-2016, 08:27 PM
If you can, let's see what you can do with a rework of the background, I like these pics of my birds but if you need something else, let me know! OK I'll give it a go , did you want to stay with a southwest theme,.

Just a suggestion... it's kind of fun to rotate your images to keep things new and fresh. You could have a collection of different backgrounds for your current signature, like for instance, would you like summer "boho theme " or tropical , what about 4 of July ? Remember nothing is written in stone, If you want to just keep what you have as a permanent Signature I'm ok with that it's your call. you can always change it back.

Mare
06-29-2016, 09:22 PM
OK I'll give it a go , did you want to stay with a southwest theme,.

Just a suggestion... it's kind of fun to rotate your images to keep things new and fresh. You could have a collection of different backgrounds for your current signature, like for instance, would you like summer "boho theme " or tropical , what about 4 of July ? Remember nothing is written in stone, If you want to just keep what you have as a permanent Signature I'm ok with that it's your call. you can always change it back.

Surprise me! I'll let you know what I think :)

As far as your thoughts on PP bird of the month goes..is it a competion? I'm not sure what you mean?

The Pinkertons
06-29-2016, 11:01 PM
As far as your thoughts on PP bird of the month goes..is it a competion? I'm not sure what you mean?
No its not a competition...

It's like a calendar picture for example = The one I did of Amigo, could be Bird of the month for July , next month lets say, for August, would be Alice's Bird, Lady.

So on and so forth.

Just something Fun , Fresh & New, to look forward to here on P.P. It would be a surprise who the next "Active Members Fid" it would be.

If people have Multi-Bird homes Those Birds would be included in the random Monthly "signature of the month". There are many pictures uploaded on here by Members that could be Showcased in a Signature format.

And of course, they are each for members to keep, if they choose to do so. Also New updated pictures are always appreciated. Just Up- Load to the Photos & Video's Thread ! simple as that!

:breeders:

Mare
06-29-2016, 11:52 PM
I love the idea! Sounds good to me :)

The Pinkertons
06-30-2016, 12:00 AM
I love the idea! Sounds good to me :):th_smile:

winglady
06-30-2016, 09:50 PM
Suzanne, Wingman & I both agree to wait until Apples gets a little bigger to add her and we do want to take Gracie & Candy off. After Apples gets all her feathers, I will take a good picture

The Pinkertons
06-30-2016, 11:28 PM
Suzanne, Wingman & I both agree to wait until Apples gets a little bigger to add her and we do want to take Gracie & Candy off. After Apples gets all her feathers, I will take a good pictureOk no problem, whenever your ready :th_smile:

The Pinkertons
07-01-2016, 03:26 PM

If you can, let's see what you can do with a rework of the background, I like these pics of my birds but if you need something else, let me know!

This is as clear as I can make it. It would be a sharper image if it was created form original photos. It loses image quality copying something that was previously edited.

Mare
07-02-2016, 04:49 AM
I like those, Suzanne but I can understand what you mean about quality of a copy. How do I send you new pics to try out? Do I PM them to you?

The Pinkertons
07-02-2016, 05:01 AM
I like those, Suzanne but I can understand what you mean about quality of a copy. How do I send you new pics to try out? Do I PM them to you? Just start a thread in Photos and videos up load to the photos/videos.
I like the beach one the best , I think overall it looks the best. Cute for summer . I didn't put everyone's name because were just testing things out .

plax
07-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Just start a thread in Photos and videos up load to the photos/videos.Instead of posting them in the Photos & Videos forum, it would be better to post them in the Signatures forum. The Photos & Videos forum is mainly for public sharing :)

The Pinkertons
07-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Instead of posting them in the Photos & Videos forum, it would be better to post them in the Signatures forum. The Photos & Videos forum is mainly for public sharing :)
Thanks for pointing us in the right direction Tony . :th_smile: