PDA

View Full Version : A great bird training app

joephone
06-25-2016, 12:55 AM
You can use an app to teach your bird to talk. It saves me a lot of time.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

The Pinkertons
06-25-2016, 02:37 AM
You can use an app to teach your bird to talk. It saves me a lot of time.
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
Hello joephone

Welcome to P.P. it would be great if you could introduce yourself in the New Members Thread, we all would be most interested in learning about your birds, or if you haven't yet become a companion bird caregiver, and would like any advice in all aspects of taking care of parrots, feel free to post anything that's on your mind. Thank you for the link .
Best Regards, Suzanne
:breeders:

Casper's 2nd best friend
06-25-2016, 08:57 AM
Does it teach them to shut up when you're on the phone as well? :)

The Pinkertons
06-25-2016, 09:05 PM
Does it teach them to shut up when you're on the phone as well?
Very Funny

Lady
06-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Idk if I would want to use an app to teach Lady new words. Now if I wanted her to learn a song, or nursery rhyme like Casper, maybe.

Dragonlady2
06-26-2016, 12:04 AM
I have the same problem with too much noise/chatter/potty mouth while I am on the phone. Reminds me when my boys were young...they were exactly the same.

The Pinkertons
06-26-2016, 04:03 AM
I have the same problem with too much noise/chatter/potty mouth while I am on the phone. Reminds me when my boys were young...they were exactly the same.
OMG :th_eek:

Dragonlady2
06-26-2016, 02:09 PM
I should clarify....my boys didn't have the potty mouth, but that was inevitably the time when they would get noisy, fight with each other etc.

The Pinkertons
06-26-2016, 06:35 PM
I should clarify....my boys didn't have the potty mouth, but that was inevitably the time when they would get noisy, fight with each other etc.
Same thing goes on around here too, Barking , Squabbling Cockatoos, Bella bird has a screech like a she-devil out of some gargoyle film from the underworld. Very embarrassing, especially when I'm on the phone with a new Client. :eeeek:

Helena,I understood what you meant about "potty mouth" no worries I didn't think your kids had the potty mouth LOL ! my MM2S don't have any formidable vocabulary, but if they did, I'd be in big trouble with potty mouth! :th_omg::th_shocking:

Dragonlady2
06-26-2016, 07:07 PM
Well now...I'd be lying if I said my kids "never " had a potty mouth. Just not when I was on the phone.
They were just lucky I was tied down to a corded phone back then. Lol:th_wink:

The Pinkertons
06-26-2016, 07:30 PM
Well now...I'd be lying if I said my kids "never " had a potty mouth. Just not when I was on the phone.
They were just lucky I was tied down to a corded phone back then. Lol:th_wink:
Ha Ha ! I hear ya :th_wink: