PDA

View Full Version : I will make signatures!

Maddy
06-06-2016, 09:58 PM
I would love to make signatures for anyone who would like one from me! :)

If you would like a sig, please post some clear pictures of your birds (and other animals if you'd like), along with their names and any preferences you have (color, designs, etc...).

Here are some examples!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Lady
06-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Cool Maddy,
Now if I can just get some good pics!

wingman
06-07-2016, 01:40 AM
Will do soon as i have fresh pics! and Thanks in advance!!!

The Pinkertons
06-07-2016, 01:50 AM
Thanks Maddy :th_smile:
:breeders:

lolsavannahh
06-07-2016, 01:58 AM
I want one from you AND suzanne ( because Suzanne also said she would love to make them as well) ! Could both of you make me one with some pictures of Nash on them? There's a thread with all his pictures on it in the lovebird section, and I also have LOADS more if you want.. Id like one with multiple pictures of just him on it! Thanks(:

The Pinkertons
06-07-2016, 02:38 AM
I want one from you AND suzanne ( because Suzanne also said she would love to make them as well) ! Could both of you make me one with some pictures of Nash on them? There's a thread with all his pictures on it in the lovebird section, and I also have LOADS more if you want.. Id like one with multiple pictures of just him on it! Thanks(: I'm not ready yet . still learning all that stuff...unless you want a Franken-Bird Siggy or Nightmare on Elm Street! When I feel confident enough I'll let everyone know :th_wink:

( because Suzanne also said she would love to make them as well)

Thanks Savannah...:colorflash:

The Pinkertons
06-07-2016, 03:11 AM
I personally think it's more interesting to have collection of different signatures. If you get tired of looking at the same one all the time...sorta like wearing the same clothes day in and day out. Rotation keep's thing's fresh and interesting! even having seasonal ones.

lolsavannahh
06-07-2016, 04:18 AM
I feel the same way! and thats fine Suzanne! Take your time!(: I tried learning my hand but never quite got the hang of it, so I understand!!

Maddy
06-07-2016, 05:23 AM
I want one from you AND suzanne ( because Suzanne also said she would love to make them as well) ! Could both of you make me one with some pictures of Nash on them? There's a thread with all his pictures on it in the lovebird section, and I also have LOADS more if you want.. Id like one with multiple pictures of just him on it! Thanks(:

I'm on it, Savannah! Just give me a little bit! :)

Maddy
06-07-2016, 05:52 AM
@lolsavannahh What do you think of this?

I tried putting a third picture in there, but it was fuzzy and didn't match the sharpness of the other two. Let me know if you want anything changed, or want me to remake it with more pictures.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

lolsavannahh
06-07-2016, 04:01 PM
ah I love it!! it is perfect! I will change it now(:(:

Maddy
06-07-2016, 06:16 PM
I'm so glad you like it! :)

Wvbirdlover
06-19-2016, 10:07 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maui -- Quaker
Bentley -- lhasapoo

Maddy
06-20-2016, 04:37 AM
I'll get right to it! :)

Bentley is so super cute!

Maddy
06-30-2016, 05:45 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maui -- Quaker
Bentley -- lhasapoo

Are one of these okay?

Dragonlady2
07-04-2016, 10:50 PM
Maddy, since Suzanne made me an awesome Avatar, would you consider making me a signature? I have some pics in my albums? Also in my introduction thread. Do you need me to load them on this thread?

Maddy
07-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Helena, I would love to make you a sig!!

I would appreciate if you could please post your photos with names here. Thank you! :)

Dragonlady2
07-05-2016, 08:06 PM
Here goes…peewee and joey

Dragonlady2
07-05-2016, 08:09 PM
can you do a separate one with Willy? not sure if it is clear enough?

Maddy
07-07-2016, 04:18 AM
Are Joey and Peewee the only birds you want in the first signature? Or do you want Willy in that one too?

I will get started on the one with just Willy right now. :)

Dragonlady2
07-07-2016, 02:19 PM
I think I would like one with just Joey and Peewee. I will try to upload other pics of the other birds when I can get them to sit still long enough. My CBC flies away every time he sees my iPad coming at him. I hope to have different signatures that I can change out regularly instead of trying to get them all in one.
Thanks a bunch for working on this!

Maddy
07-12-2016, 06:05 PM
How are these? :)

Dragonlady2
07-12-2016, 06:29 PM
You've done a beautiful job Maddy! I think I will try to figure out how to use the Joey and Peewee one.

Dragonlady2
07-12-2016, 08:02 PM
Your new signature looks very nice Maddy.