PDA

View Full Version : hello from wv

sweeetnlowww
05-16-2013, 02:46 AM
hi, thanx wendy for the link to this forum....i used to belong to an african grey forum (that i dearly loved) that went "south" so to speak...my flock consists of carlos (military macaw) and capn crunch (red fronted macaw)...i have a missing! cag (captain jack sparrow, CJS) that still breaks my heart, and will never forget nelly bly, RIP, cag ...
...i also am owned by benny,a gsd and lucky, a chihuahua...followed by a manx cat named this, and a tiger cat named the other...all males 'cept for me (oops, forgot to mention the boyfriend/fiancee) :)

i currently belong to other parrot forums on fb, my friends consists of animal lovers from across the globe

good to meet you'all :)

JerseyBella
05-16-2013, 03:08 AM
Hi! Nice to meet you :)

Honesty
05-16-2013, 07:23 AM
Hello Nancy and :pp_welcome:I am so pleased you have joined us:)

We would love to see some pics:)

keepsmiling
05-16-2013, 08:37 AM
Hi Nancy, welcome to Precisely Parrots! I look forward to getting to know you and see some pics of your birds. Especially Capn Crunch!

roxynoodle
05-16-2013, 12:13 PM
Hi Nancy, I'd love to hear all about your birds and other animals!

merlinsmom13
05-16-2013, 02:21 PM
Hi Nancy! Welcome :D

plax
05-16-2013, 09:49 PM
Greetings, Nancy! It's great to meet you as well :). I'm happy you've joined us and I thank you for telling us a bit about your avian and other family members (current and past). I'm so sorry to hear of your losses :(.