PDA

View Full Version : I've been beat up on..

Mare
06-01-2016, 02:04 AM
I landed here at this forum because I've been beat up on by others for doing what I do with Amigo. There's no other reason than that. I've met people here that were kind hearted and thoughtful, forward thinking folks. I believe that we here, at this forum, are accepting..I would not stay here if I thought otherwise.

The Pinkertons
06-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Your tough Mare... By the way, I took a picture of a sunset here in the S.F. valley and you didn't even acknowledge it... NOW WHAT!

Mare
06-01-2016, 02:26 AM
OH..HUSH!! You "B" word! :). And, Yes, Idid see your beautiful sunset photo!

The Pinkertons
06-01-2016, 02:44 AM
OH..HUSH!! You "B" word! :). And, Yes, Idid see your beautiful sunset photo! That's it ! I'm done !!!!

Mare
06-01-2016, 02:50 AM
That's it ! I'm done !!!!

Shut the Frick Up and get a grip! I have a baby bird with a grotesquely full crop and need some advice! Get going, Super Moderator!!

The Pinkertons
06-01-2016, 02:56 AM
shut the frick up and get a grip! I have a baby bird with a grotesquely full crop and need some advice! Get going, super moderator!!ask tony

lolsavannahh
06-01-2016, 03:05 AM
I will be honest... at first when I saw that Amigo was free roaming.. I was not happy and was really concerned.. but after seeing your posts, pictures, and stories I understood and really fully support it now. I would never let my Nash go out but I am happy Amigo can! If Nash was able to that's where he would be, but that's not possible around these parts. He is truly lucky and I wish people would open their eyes to that!

Mare
06-01-2016, 03:25 AM
Thank you, Savannah! I got a lot of crap thrown at me on other forums BUT..there were also many people that were open to this idea of a free flying bird. Sadly..the nay-sayers won and I left..mostly because I got banned for talking back to the moderators who never protected me from being abused by their public! It's all good, though.. I wouldn't change a thing :)

The Pinkertons
06-01-2016, 03:36 AM
Savannah, Mare needs to compile a children's story book about ... "The Adventures of Amigo "
:breeders:

Mare
06-01-2016, 04:21 AM
Yes! I do/am! :)