PDA

View Full Version : Free Shipping Today 5/23/16 , no minimum Dr. F&S

bill-e
05-23-2016, 11:43 AM
Free Shipping Today 5/23/16 , no minimum Dr. F&S

SHIPIT23

I ordered Poop-Off, $20 for a gallon. 32oz spray bottle is 7.99...good deals.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Casper's 2nd best friend
05-23-2016, 12:44 PM
Poop-off is good stuff, we just have to make sure Casper is not too close when we use it as for some reason he has a firmly held belief that the containers are evil and need to be attacked. A sensible person does not get their hand in between him and his mission.
The gallon bottles are a great idea but not available in the UK. I don't think I have seen the trigger bottles either, we just get the one with the brush on top and the wipes.

bill-e
05-23-2016, 01:05 PM
Poop-off is good stuff, we just have to make sure Casper is not too close when we use it as for some reason he has a firmly held belief that the containers are evil and need to be attacked. A sensible person does not get their hand in between him and his mission.
The gallon bottles are a great idea but not available in the UK. I don't think I have seen the trigger bottles either, we just get the one with the brush on top and the wipes. The bottle with the brush is the worst value, try to get a refill.

Casper's 2nd best friend
05-23-2016, 04:57 PM
Hey! cheers Bill I hadn't thought about looking on Amazon, I've still got it in my head that they just sell books.

The Pinkertons
05-23-2016, 05:03 PM
Good deals . Thanks Bill