PDA

View Full Version : Here, have some feet

Maddy
04-13-2013, 12:52 AM
Enjoy some Peatree feet! :chuncky:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

PlaxMacaws
04-13-2013, 02:18 AM
Now those are some nice bird feet! :D

ConureCrazy
04-13-2013, 04:08 AM
Who knew feet could be do adorable?! Haha! ;)

Honesty
04-13-2013, 08:42 AM
Those are adorable little tootsies :)

Wendy K.
04-13-2013, 10:23 AM
AAA[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]! What cute little footsies. I'm not gonna lie, I cracked up laughing, but in a good way. :th_LOL: GREAT photos!!!

Maddy
04-15-2013, 05:26 AM
:D Thanks guys!

Blancaej
05-11-2013, 01:48 AM
The feet were surprisingly adorable and cute! Thanks for sharing!

roxynoodle
05-12-2013, 02:41 PM
I love birdie feet :)

Crys12065
05-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Birdie feet are so cute!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

plax
05-12-2013, 06:04 PM
Birdie feet are so cute!!!Even the big ones... I'm always telling Zaf how cool his bird feet are (despite that they can wrap entirely around my wrist! :th_shocking:)

Turquoise
05-13-2013, 10:34 AM
That's awesome~~Bird feet!! Love the idea.:th_biggrin:

Maybe we should all look at our fiddies & pick one piece of anatomy to snap a few photos of & post it. Kinda' like a unique different way of looking at our feathered friends. We could start a new thread & post the pics & maybe we could come up with a prize of some kind to award 'The Best Bird Parts~Pics'. Anyone game for it?

I'm waiting for my new camera to come in today. Who knows, til I learn how to use it, bird parts may be all I capture. I may have a master piece in the making.:th_loltears:

plax
05-13-2013, 02:36 PM
That's awesome~~Bird feet!! Love the idea.:th_biggrin:

Maybe we should all look at our fiddies & pick one piece of anatomy to snap a few photos of & post it. Kinda' like a unique different way of looking at our feathered friends. We could start a new thread & post the pics & maybe we could come up with a prize of some kind to award 'The Best Bird Parts~Pics'. Anyone game for it?

I'm waiting for my new camera to come in today. Who knows, til I learn how to use it, bird parts may be all I capture. I may have a master piece in the making.:th_loltears:Excellent idea, De'Andrea! I think that's a great thread topic :). But NO KFC!!! ;)

Blancaej
05-13-2013, 03:28 PM
I too thank that would make a great thread topic! I love taking different kinds of photos. What a great idea!

Mare
05-13-2013, 07:17 PM
I also like your idea De'Andrea! Your baby's feet are so cute and dainty, Maddy! Sassy has cute feet, too, but Amigos look like old man dinosaur feet!

roxynoodle
05-13-2013, 09:02 PM
I have a picture of Merlin's butt I could add, lol!