PDA

View Full Version : Toys For Charlie

mdg1109
04-09-2016, 08:45 PM
So I figured with Charlie being 5 months old today I would order him some new toys (yes he is spoiled but I like to refer to it as well loved :th_smile: ) so I ordered a few things from TNT toys, I really like them they ship quickly and do not seem to be overly expensive here is what I got Charlie

I hope he loves them :th_smile:

lolsavannahh
04-09-2016, 09:14 PM
Aw I just got Nash a few toys today as well! Since I just got back from my vaca I thought I would spoil him! He loves them so far!

spiritbird
04-10-2016, 01:00 AM
You got some good ones there. They are safe toys too. Can you get a photo of him playing with them?

Mare
04-10-2016, 02:57 AM
I love those! Sassy would enjoy the "binky", second one. Does Charlie have some wooden chew toys? I know they don't last long but they do enjoy them :)

mdg1109
04-10-2016, 01:39 PM
I love those! Sassy would enjoy the "binky", second one. Does Charlie have some wooden chew toys? I know they don't last long but they do enjoy them :)

Oh yes Mare, he has 6 of them, 2 on each play gym and 2 in his cage. He loves shredding the wooden blocks. His favorite thing to do is undo the knots so that is why I got him the leather one with all of the knots. I try and rotate out his toys or switch them up at least once a week so he doesn't get bored.

- - - Updated - - -

Aw I just got Nash a few toys today as well! Since I just got back from my vaca I thought I would spoil him! He loves them so far!

How was your vacation? How did Nash do? I am sure he so happy that you are home, I hope you had a good time!

mdg1109
04-10-2016, 01:40 PM
You got some good ones there. They are safe toys too. Can you get a photo of him playing with them?

I will try when they arrive. TNT is pretty good about shipping them quickly I was surprised by how fast I recieved them when I placed my first order. :th_smile:

lolsavannahh
04-11-2016, 01:06 AM
How was your vacation? How did Nash do? I am sure he so happy that you are home, I hope you had a good time!

It was wonderful! Warm every single day! We went to an island in Florida and had a blast the whole 8 days! We never really get to go on vacation... much less to a beachhouse! The rescue said Nash was a wonderful houseguest, and wasn't "lovebird-like" at all! They said he was very sweet and quiet as well... but he was probably just scared and nervous because the second we got home he started yelling up a storm! Thank you so much! (:

mdg1109
04-11-2016, 01:53 AM
It was wonderful! Warm every single day! We went to an island in Florida and had a blast the whole 8 days! We never really get to go on vacation... much less to a beachhouse! The rescue said Nash was a wonderful houseguest, and wasn't "lovebird-like" at all! They said he was very sweet and quiet as well... but he was probably just scared and nervous because the second we got home he started yelling up a storm! Thank you so much! (:

So glad you had good weather and were able to enjoy yourself. Nash sounds like he had a good time but was very vocal and happy that you are back!