PDA

View Full Version : She Is Drivenuts!!

kendrafitz
04-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Rosie is being a loon since I got home this afternoon.

Lots of pinching Mommy and laughing. She was placed on her tree and decided to play with her bell, which she has ignored for months. Crazy girl got it off the c clamp, repetedly dunked it in her water and then threw it causing a huge splashy CRASH/RING noise. Which scared Bailey to the point of shaking. I put the bell back and Rosie then decided to dump the contents of her bowl, beakful by joyous beakful. She is now working on smashing her remaining food with her bell.

Not sure what has gotten into her today, but she is one crazy red girl. :)

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

The Pinkertons
04-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Something in the air!

Casper's 2nd best friend
04-07-2016, 09:05 PM
...or in the water (apart from the bell). :)

PlaxMacaws
04-07-2016, 09:53 PM
I'm getting the idea that Rosie enjoys being the center of attention. Even if it's achieved by being rowdy and unmanageable ;)

Glad to see you're back posting again, Kendra :D. I hope you're feeling better physically.

The Pinkertons
04-07-2016, 11:03 PM
...or in the water (apart from the bell). :)
That too :th_wink:

spiritbird
04-07-2016, 11:41 PM
I know it's PMS. Parrot Messing Syndrome.

mdg1109
04-08-2016, 01:12 AM
I have to agree with the opinion that it is something in the air, Charlie was acting like a nut this afternoon also :monkey:

Mare
04-08-2016, 03:06 AM
We have lots of nut-cases around here, too!..including Tim and I, thanks to the birds! :)

mdg1109
04-08-2016, 09:44 AM
We have lots of nut-cases around here, too!..including Tim and I, thanks to the birds! :)

That is funny Mare, because I blame my husband and kids for me being nuts, Charlie hasn't driven me there (yet). How is Amigo doing?

kendrafitz
04-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Lol, in the air or water, she was a kooky girl. She calmed down by the evening, thank goodness.

Tony - she does want to be the center of attention all the time. If the kids are talking she chimes in, louder. If I am watching my tablet, she attacks it. If I am doing crochet she goes after the hook and yarn. You get the idea... Just like a spoiled toddler. ;)

Finally starting to feel like myself again. It was a rough bug. First time I have had the flu since I was a kid. Caught in on vaca, thankfully only two of us came down with it. My friends husband came down with it first. No kids got it, thankfully. One of the good things about my kids being too busy with their friends to hang with me. ;) Thanks for the good thoughts.

mdg1109
04-08-2016, 01:12 PM
Lol, in the air or water, she was a kooky girl. She calmed down by the evening, thank goodness.

Tony - she does want to be the center of attention all the time. If the kids are talking she chimes in, louder. If I am watching my tablet, she attacks it. If I am doing crochet she goes after the hook and yarn. You get the idea... Just like a spoiled toddler. ;)

Finally starting to feel like myself again. It was a rough bug. First time I have had the flu since I was a kid. Caught in on vaca, thankfully only two of us came down with it. My friends husband came down with it first. No kids got it, thankfully. One of the good things about my kids being too busy with their friends to hang with me. ;) Thanks for the good thoughts.

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling good Kendra, but glad you are on the mend. There are some nasty viruses going around, there have been 3 of our neighbors that have had it and one of the other moms that I know had her 9 month old at the ER with a 105 temp. They ran all kinds of tests which thankfully came back negative and said that there is some kind of super virus going around. I wish the weather would warm up enough to get everyone outside so they weren't still cooped up (no pun intended) and spreading germs.

Charlie also has to be the center of attention, if I am watching TV he has to do something like chew on the remote or try and climb down in the couch, if I am looking at my phone he is trying to chew on it.

Hope you get plenty of rest and have a good weekend.

PlaxMacaws
04-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Kendra: I bet Rosie benefited the most from your bout with the flu. I'm guessing she got to spend significantly more time with you than usual each day. She may be hoping that you get sick again sometime soon ;). I'm glad you're finally in the recovery phase.

Lady
04-09-2016, 12:41 AM
Oh Kendra, I'm glad to hear your better. Rosie sure is a handful, maybe she need some of that chamomile tea to calm her down while you recover.