Macawfancy
05-14-2013, 08:43 AM
and thanks for the invite.

keepsmiling
05-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Hello, welcome to the forum!:th_welcome2:

Honesty
05-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Hello and :pp_welcome:Its great to see you here:)

roxynoodle
05-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the forum!

plax
05-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi Macawfancy... we'd love to hear more about your birds. Thanks so much for joining us! :)

Turquoise
05-15-2013, 06:47 AM
Welcome to the forum. :th_greet13:

i look forward to hearing all about your macaws~~My favorite subject~~And of course we need photos of the darlings. :th_biggrin:

Blackhawk007
05-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the community, thanks for joining. Is that your Hy Mac I see in your profile pic?

Macawfancy
05-16-2013, 06:43 AM
Welcome to the community, thanks for joining. Is that your Hy Mac I see in your profile pic?

Hi thanks for your welcome everyone. I have 2 Hys, Theny and Novy who are an everyday challenge but worth every minute of my time. They are now a bonded pair brought together from owners unable to care for them. During this challenging spring time they are protecting each other and their nest (bottom of their cage). It is a laugh to watch them during this time protect each other…but I am praying for my fingers too. :th_LOL:

plax
05-16-2013, 07:07 AM
Hi thanks for your welcome everyone. I have 2 Hys, Theny and Novy who are an everyday challenge but worth every minute of my time. They are now a bonded pair brought together from owners unable to care for them. During this challenging spring time they are protecting each other and their nest (bottom of their cage). It is a laugh to watch them during this time protect each other…but I am praying for my fingers too. :th_LOL:Hey, that's interesting... So your objective is to breed them? What were their individual temperaments like before they met one another?

Honesty
05-16-2013, 08:03 AM
Looking forward to seeing some pics of them:)

Macawfancy
05-16-2013, 08:03 AM
Hey, that's interesting... So your objective is to breed them? What were their individual temperaments like before they met one another?

Plax, they are buddies and live together and I am not planning on breeding them although they would really like that. :) They play together and separately with me but they are getting the "spring" attitude right now.

Honesty
05-16-2013, 08:26 AM
Plax, they are buddies and live together and I am not planning on breeding them although they would really like that. :) They play together and separately with me but they are getting the "spring" attitude right now.

Ha ha.. That spring attitude is never good :(

plax
05-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Plax, they are buddies and live together and I am not planning on breeding them although they would really like that. :) They play together and separately with me but they are getting the "spring" attitude right now.I see. But were they nippy before they knew each other?

jtbirds
05-16-2013, 01:55 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums, they look great I'd love to see more and hear more about them! Let all of us know if you need help with anything:)