PDA

View Full Version : Issues with glasses

ShellyBorg
05-14-2013, 05:03 AM
How to remove a Senegal parrot from your glasses.
Pull parrot off shoulder and force open beak till he gives it up.
Place glasses back one face only to remove them right away because the parrot is hanging from nose piece.
Put glasses back on and look to the left to see parrot leaping at them like the raptor he is.
Pull on Senegal tail , now you are holding parrot off the ground by tail with glasses swinging from its beak. With other hand wrap fingers around neck and contemplation wringing its neck. Again remove parrot from glasses.
With hand firmly wrapped around neck give into to soft eyes and kissing noise and forgive bird.
Lean in for kiss and parrot reattaches self to glasses.
Remove glasses one more time and pull glasses one way and parrot the other.
Give up on glasses and surf the net half blind but with happy parrot that got the nasty thing off your face...:th_faint:

keepsmiling
05-14-2013, 07:44 AM
:th_loltears: Very cute and funny:th_loltears: Elfe will do this, and Yuna just tries to eat the frame.:th_ashamed3:

Turquoise
05-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Oh My!! That was too funny for words.:ROFLMAODog:

Too bad with your [free hand?] you couldn't have gotten video of the whole thing! :th_biggrin:

ShellyBorg
05-14-2013, 01:20 PM
Oh My!! That was too funny for words.:ROFLMAODog:

Too bad with your [free hand?] you couldn't have gotten video of the whole thing! :th_biggrin:

I am sure this was not the last battle for the glasses.....

Honesty
05-14-2013, 02:12 PM
:th_loltears::th_loltears:

tiffnmango
06-04-2013, 10:26 PM
I have a picture somewhere of my parakeet Blitzen using my glasses for a perch...I'll have to and try and dig it up!

Blancaej
06-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Would love to see that Tiffany!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Carefree Birdee
06-05-2013, 01:48 AM
OMG.....loved the cute story! That made my day! Yes...Yes....you must get a video of that if you are able!

What is it with birds and glasses anyway? Must be the same obsession as dogs and bicycle tires. :D

Robin
06-05-2013, 03:04 AM
:th_toofunny: I know the feeling oh too well !!
You know the plastic covering for the ear...well I got tired of buying them so I no longer have those on my glasses, thanks to Simba (sun)
Shiloh (grey) if he gets anywhere in reaching distance to the glasses he dives in for the kill and throws them way off of my head. One of thses days he's going to get my ear instead. :(

tiffnmango
06-06-2013, 11:16 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Here is that picture of my parakeet Blitzen perched on my glasses.

plax
06-07-2013, 01:13 AM
When I'm wearing glasses, both Salsa and Jack delight in hooking the nose bridge with their beaks and with lightning speed ripping them off of my face and hurling them onto the floor ;). How do I best deal with that? It's a game for them... they love it! And of course I can't become upset because I can't stop laughing :D. Fortunately the glasses are cheap reading models which I can easily replace.