PDA

View Full Version : Bonka Bird Toys

mdg1109
03-12-2016, 02:33 AM
So I just clicked the link at the bottom of PPfor the Birdsites.net and I clicked on the link for Bonka Bird Products and I am very excited that I found a bunch of cool toys but I like to do my research before I use a company so I was just wondering if any of the fellow bird enthusiast had used any of their products and what your opinions were?

Thanks for any advice!

kendrafitz
03-12-2016, 02:58 AM
I have not. Sorry I can't be any help.

spiritbird
03-12-2016, 03:55 AM
I have not either. I buy from TNT bird toy store because the toys are made in USA by a lady the has several birds. The toys are well constructed and safe.

mdg1109
03-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Thanks Dianne, good to know. I definitely want to support companies that are here in the USA.

I will do some research on Bonka and see what I find.

rivx
04-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Sorry to revive this if it's not allowed - it is a pretty old thread, but I thought it might be of help to others looking for good toy companies.

I did some research on this company. They're family owned and toys are made in the USA - in Florida. The metals are stainless steel usually, but some are nickelplated. Leather is vegetable tanned, etc.
Only thing I'd consider 'non-safe' are the bells on the toys - I'd merely remove the clapper, though. Overall, good company! They have a phone number on their website if you have any other questions on them.

Again, sorry if this isn't allowed!

Dragonlady2
04-01-2017, 05:12 PM
No problem reviving old threads. Thanks for taking the time to check into this. I am sure that the info will be helpful to others looking for different online shopping sites.

Lady
04-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Now I just need to visit the site to see just what they have and check out the prices. I'm looking for a swing of some type for inside Lady's cage.

charleskelly
03-26-2020, 01:24 PM
Hmm, I have never used a product at that company, so I don't know the product there either. However I think there are some places they offer quite good bird toys. I highly recommend taking the time to choose a toy that is right for your bird [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] Choosing a bird toy requires a safe and appropriate bird life. And I think you have a good view of it. I have a bird named Crepber, and I'm also quite meticulous about choosing toys for it. Since my birds are in a barn, often lacking in exercise, my tendency is to choose related toys to help with the physical activity.

Lisa
04-10-2020, 05:58 AM
I haven't used theirs yet but i swear i am going shopping for birding toys for my cuties once this shelter at home situation is over.