PDA

View Full Version : Going for a break

BirdWhisperer
02-18-2016, 07:26 PM
I am going for a break, I have too much anxiety I am going through too much. I hope everyone understands, I can't do it anymore. As I am writing this I am hyperventilating with panic hands shaking feel faint, I got way too much on my mind I feel like I am losing everything I have. Much love to all.

This week has been a very tough week banned from 2 sites, had to leave 1. Now my bird might have parrot fever, the other one lost a smidge of weight. Everything is wravlling all around me. I feel like I can't take it.

lolsavannahh
02-18-2016, 08:40 PM
I am so sorry you are going through so much... sometimes life is just very unfair feeling. I wish you the best and hope you will come back with all healthy parrots and a healthy state of mind!

BirdWhisperer
02-18-2016, 09:09 PM
I am so sorry you are going through so much... sometimes life is just very unfair feeling. I wish you the best and hope you will come back with all healthy parrots and a healthy state of mind!

Thank you so much, I'm sure all will fade in due time.

BirdWhisperer
02-18-2016, 09:16 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

This is my reason for living

BirdWhisperer
02-19-2016, 01:18 AM
I'm doing better everyone earlier it was an outburst, I can't help it when I do that I'm sorry. I had panic and I felt like I wanted to escape and fear, I'm feeling better now. I'm still worried about Ruby but I'm doing a lot better. :) Thanks everyone , I don't want to leave PP for a break anymore. I'm alright now, I calmed down and took my medicines to help me.

Lady
02-19-2016, 02:22 AM
Glad your feeling better. Your daughter is beautiful! You'll be okay, take one thing at a time. There are many things in life we can NOT control, we have to learn to accept some of our issues and deal with them the best we can. Panic only causes discomfort and rashful decisions. When I'm stressing I take a deep breath and try to sort things out, sometimes I don't do anything if it isn't an emergency because I need time to let my head clear so I can figure things out.

PlaxMacaws
02-19-2016, 02:46 AM
I too am happy to know that you're feeling a bit better. And yes, your daughter is gorgeous! We're glad you're here, Kristin :)

BirdWhisperer
02-19-2016, 03:27 AM
Thank you guys so much :) I'm glad I came to PP , this stress will pass. :D

kendrafitz
02-19-2016, 11:54 PM
Your daughter is so sweet! I miss that age. :)

BirdWhisperer
02-20-2016, 02:08 AM
Your daughter is so sweet! I miss that age. :)

Thank you, she is learning more and more each day though... so she can definitely be ornery but I am blessed to have her. :)