PDA

View Full Version : Really frustrated / rant post

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 06:34 AM
So I am a socially awkward individual, I have tourrettes, I'm too easily hurt. All I ever want to do is fit in or just feel like I belong but I just can't. Ever felt like a puzzle piece? No matter what you do you just can't fit yourself into the puzzle as a whole? Well that's me.

I don't know why I feel the way I do, but I truly feel like all these bird forums are dragging me down... I join up all excited but sadly when I post my birds people knock me back down, if only they knew how hard I have to climb to get to the top of Mount elated.
Grrr! I went from 2 to 4 budgies, then 4 to 6 and I got ridiculed. I got Carlos and I got ridiculed. Now I have jazzy and I'm uber ridiculed! Can't anyone just be happy for me once in my dang life?

My animals bring me so much joy! Try losing your mom to suicide beside you, yea... So if animals help me what's the friggin deal!?! Gosh i can't stand people! This is why I have animals! I don't want friends ya hear me!?! Don't care! I'm so frustrated!!!

PlaxMacaws
02-16-2016, 06:51 AM
Hey Kristin... I can relate to much of what you're describing. I've seen activity from the type of forum folks who tend to treat others as you have been treated on various forum sites. Some people seem to enjoy being unnecessarily harsh, and it's unfortunate. I hope no one here has treated you in a similar way. I am sure that our members would love to see pics of Jazzy when you have the chance. As for how you were treated tonight, please just know that everyone is not the same (thankfully). Be mindful that you don't have to be around people like that. Hang where your friends are instead :)

spiritbird
02-16-2016, 01:09 PM
Hi Kristin: I posted my thoughts to you on this already. Some people on forums can be cruel. That is what moderators are for. If you feel a posting is very harsh and has hurt your feelings please report the post so it will be deleted and the person who wrote it will be brought to task. Remember you have many forum friends who care.

:cheered-up-smiley-e

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 02:45 PM
Thank you all, I should quit the meany forums... I can't stand meanies! Hugs.

kendrafitz
02-16-2016, 03:00 PM
Kristin - I am so sorry for everything you have been through.

I read a post on another forum and some of the responses. I believe one of the major problems with posting online is there isn't really any accountability. (meaning the hurt on a persons face is not visible when a cruel thing is said) You can pretty much type whatever pops into your head and there are no real repercussions. So it kind of desensitizes people. There can sometimes be a lack of empathy. Not always and not with everyone. But it does happen. I see it on forums and also hear it with my kids and their friends from their computer/phone apps.

I am happy that you are thrilled with your new addition. Only you know what is best for you. Others can give you their opinions, but that is all it is. Others opinions. Take it for what its worth or just discard it. Don't let it upset you. You have too much going on in your real life to get hung up on what others think.

I will say this though. Remember, this is just my opinion. I am not judging you or your actions. Take what I am saying or leave it. You do what works for YOU. Here goes... Some of the people seem just really concerned for you and your family (animals included). It is really very easy to fall in love with a sweet, cuddly ball of feathers. They just have a way of stealing your heart. I know, I did it with Rosie. I got in way over my head, and I still feel like I am in over my head 1/2 the time. Parrots aren't like other pets and they just need so much, it is like having another child. So when I read what some others say, I can see they are worried for you. Others are just cruel. Anyway, I think they fear that you will be like me. In over your head. You can work through it, but it can be very tough. I don't have experience with either amazons or severe macaws. But from what I have read they are both strong personality parrots. So I think the fear is that once everyone settles in you are going to be run ragged. You seem to know that you will be able to do it and that is huge. I am sure you will work everything out. I just wanted to let you know that sometimes people mean well and it just doesn't come across as nicely as it should.

I hope I didn't overstep. If I said anything to upset you, please let me know. Hopefully it comes across as I mean it, a friendly helping hand from one parrot mommy to another.

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 05:22 PM
I'm not sure what they said to you, but I have had bad experiences with another bird forum where the people were being extremely rude and when I tried to talk to someone who runs the forum they even joined in! So, if they wanted to act like a bunch of children then I just left the forum. That's when I switched to this one and so far everyone seems really nice.
Unfortunatly there are just people out there who are extremists and get very angry if you do not follow their beliefs. Don't worry about them, cause you know what? It's your life, your birds and only YOU can decide what's best. They don't know you nor do they know your situation. Yes, it's frusterating, but that's when you need to just walk away, leave those forums. There are some people out there who just get enjoyment out of making other people angry.

Yea even the admins and mods are attacking me! It really isn't fair, but I think I will move on, I honestly understand some people are genuinely concerned because people do adopt animals all the time and when they bite or make a mistake the people throw them away like trash... I would or could never do this! :) Thank you for being so kind, I wish they knew I am not like everyone else. Look at poor Carlos, he has a missing arm, he can never fly, some people would not want to be bothered by his demands and accommodations but I love him no matter what! God sees the heart whereas man sees the outward appearance. HUGS :)

PS I also have a wild like German Shepherd, sometimes her jumping and playfulness is hard to handle but ultimately I could never give her up she brings me joy.. most people wouldn't want a dog that jumps up, but I know she is just playful and she has a good heart.

Kristin - I am so sorry for everything you have been through.

I read a post on another forum and some of the responses. I believe one of the major problems with posting online is there isn't really any accountability. (meaning the hurt on a persons face is not visible when a cruel thing is said) You can pretty much type whatever pops into your head and there are no real repercussions. So it kind of desensitizes people. There can sometimes be a lack of empathy. Not always and not with everyone. But it does happen. I see it on forums and also hear it with my kids and their friends from their computer/phone apps.

I am happy that you are thrilled with your new addition. Only you know what is best for you. Others can give you their opinions, but that is all it is. Others opinions. Take it for what its worth or just discard it. Don't let it upset you. You have too much going on in your real life to get hung up on what others think.

I will say this though. Remember, this is just my opinion. I am not judging you or your actions. Take what I am saying or leave it. You do what works for YOU. Here goes... Some of the people seem just really concerned for you and your family (animals included). It is really very easy to fall in love with a sweet, cuddly ball of feathers. They just have a way of stealing your heart. I know, I did it with Rosie. I got in way over my head, and I still feel like I am in over my head 1/2 the time. Parrots aren't like other pets and they just need so much, it is like having another child. So when I read what some others say, I can see they are worried for you. Others are just cruel. Anyway, I think they fear that you will be like me. In over your head. You can work through it, but it can be very tough. I don't have experience with either amazons or severe macaws. But from what I have read they are both strong personality parrots. So I think the fear is that once everyone settles in you are going to be run ragged. You seem to know that you will be able to do it and that is huge. I am sure you will work everything out. I just wanted to let you know that sometimes people mean well and it just doesn't come across as nicely as it should.

I hope I didn't overstep. If I said anything to upset you, please let me know. Hopefully it comes across as I mean it, a friendly helping hand from one parrot mommy to another.

You said it nicely so know you didn't overstep any boundaries :) Thanks for being so kind... I am definitely not like a lot of folks who take in cute animals and when crap hits the fan they back out, when I adopted ALL of my pets I did it for life, I am in this for the LONG haul. :P

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 05:26 PM
PS. Just got my topic closed, admins and mods accused me of calling them out I never mentioned any names but here goes AVOID PARROT FORUMS like the plague if you don't want to be ridiculed for acquiring pets.

EDIT: If anyone is mad or offended I am sorry, but nobody should treat me like utter garbage because I went against advice, fell in love and bonded with Jazzy... I had to do what was right... I am sorry that I am considered "Unexperienced" that is certain peoples opinions but it clearly is not mine. :) I LOVE MY ANIMALS!

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 05:43 PM
They told you that you weren't "experienced" enough? Aslong as you did your research and have commited yourself to her, you are plenty experienced enough! Well, atleast now no one else can comment mean things to you.

They absolutely did! They closed my topic, only after they posted memes eating popcorn and laughing at me, cracking cruel jokes... they closed it and would not even let me defend myself. I posted another topic saying to laugh and ridicule someone like me who is on the spectrum is downright cruel and they closed it before it could even go live! They are utterly insane! It is downright terrible that mods or admins who are supposed to uphold the forum would join in on this... its MEAN! They have showed me how immature they are and they don't deserve someone like me on their forums.

Mcowell87
02-16-2016, 05:56 PM
They absolutely did! They closed my topic, only after they posted memes eating popcorn and laughing at me, cracking cruel jokes... they closed it and would not even let me defend myself. I posted another topic saying to laugh and ridicule someone like me who is on the spectrum is downright cruel and they closed it before it could even go live! They are utterly insane! It is downright terrible that mods or admins who are supposed to uphold the forum would join in on this... its MEAN! They have showed me how immature they are and they don't deserve someone like me on their forums.
That's bull****. People keep trying to tell me not to adopt a golfing cockatoo and while I understand it's a huge commitment, if I find an older gal or guy who's mellow why shouldn't I adopt. I've been waiting years to get a bird and not plan on doing it til November anyway. Just researching.
People can be rude and I'm sorry.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 06:04 PM
That's bull****. People keep trying to tell me not to adopt a golfing cockatoo and while I understand it's a huge commitment, if I find an older gal or guy who's mellow why shouldn't I adopt. I've been waiting years to get a bird and not plan on doing it til November anyway. Just researching.
People can be rude and I'm sorry.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yes they just banned me, they laughed at me, ridiculed me, and posted memes at me mods and admins joined in because they are the untouchables! They are perfect and everyone else is peasants. What a joke, I get so tired of being treated like garbage, I am tired of this one member who keeps following me from PF to other forums just to attack me and try to get me banned. ITS WRONG!

PS. The only 2 sites I have no is AA and PP, best sites, but even AA has a particular member following me... ITS WRONG! I want to be friendly, show my birds, and get along! TIRED OF THE JOKES!

Christinenc2000
02-16-2016, 06:57 PM
First off they were not mean to you. Second these sites are very very well respected and here for helping birds not trashing other Forums. You asked for a opinion regarding your personal issues and how mean another forum was to you. You did not like the honest answers they gave so you started bashing people and just flat out rude. What do you do all day jump around forums and cry ? Grow up and stop posting in forums about how another forum was mean to you. Serious you are acting like a child and a major Drama Queen.

Mod's I am sorry and expect this to be deleted and kicked. Its ok i fully understand I just did not want anyone to think this josephnasenath person was telling the truth.

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 07:15 PM
First off they were not mean to you. Second these sites are very very well respected and here for helping birds not trashing other Forums. You asked for a opinion regarding your personal issues and how mean another forum was to you. You did not like the honest answers they gave so you started bashing people and just flat out rude. What do you do all day jump around forums and cry ? Grow up and stop posting in forums about how another forum was mean to you. Serious you are acting like a child and a major Drama Queen.

Mod's I am sorry and expect this to be deleted and kicked. Its ok i fully understand I just did not want anyone to think this josephnasenath person was telling the truth.

You are more than likely from that forum about parrots if so I know the truth and I pray everyone here believes me. As for me asking for opinions I did post a topic asking for an opinion on macaws, people called me inexperienced and so forth down right attacked me, ultimately I did take advice I got a little macaw and not a big one... Its my money and I chose to buy a bird. The admins, mods, and members got frustrated because I did not fully adhere to their advice so they posted memes, said hurtful things, and closed the thread before I could ever even defend myself... that is wrong! WRONG especially to someone who is on the spectrum! I am sensitive and I cannot understand what people are meaning when they talk to me even in real life, do you understand? So when someone says something I may feel they are being rude when they may not mean to be, but their memes were cruel! their words were cruel.

I don't know who you are, you just joined, and you private messaged me... I know the truth... I will not join a forum that gets mad every time I welcome a pet through my doors.

Thank you all who are kind to me, and God bless :)

PS. I just noticed something odd... the chick JERSEY WENDY from PF had a blue and gold macaw and she was one poking fun of me, and you are new here and you signed up and you have a B&G macaw, I am not stupid... I know what you are doing... Making fun of people and treating them like trash is cruel.

Christinenc2000
02-16-2016, 07:44 PM
You are more than likely from that forum about parrots if so I know the truth and I pray everyone here believes me. As for me asking for opinions I did post a topic asking for an opinion on macaws, people called me inexperienced and so forth down right attacked me, ultimately I did take advice I got a little macaw and not a big one... Its my money and I chose to buy a bird. The admins, mods, and members got frustrated because I did not fully adhere to their advice so they posted memes, said hurtful things, and closed the thread before I could ever even defend myself... that is wrong! WRONG especially to someone who is on the spectrum! I am sensitive and I cannot understand what people are meaning when they talk to me even in real life, do you understand? So when someone says something I may feel they are being rude when they may not mean to be, but their memes were cruel! their words were cruel.

I don't know who you are, you just joined, and you private messaged me... I know the truth... I will not join a forum that gets mad every time I welcome a pet through my doors.

Thank you all who are kind to me, and God bless :)

PS. I just noticed something odd... the chick *********** from PF had a blue and gold macaw and she was one poking fun of me, and you are new here and you signed up and you have a B&G macaw, I am not stupid... I know what you are doing... Making fun of people and treating them like trash is cruel.

There ya go again. Look at my name here. Its the same in the forum you are talking about. Just stop

I joined and posted because a lot of the members here contacted me . Also other forums. You must have a macro for your story.

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 07:59 PM
There ya go again. Look at my name here. Its the same in the forum you are talking about. Just stop

I joined and posted because a lot of the members here contacted me . Also other forums. You must have a macro for your story.

You are from the forum about parrots, everyone here knows their attitude. so nice try.

Mare
02-16-2016, 08:04 PM
Ohh..the drama! I've been in your shoes, Kristin, on another forum. People can be cruel, down right mean and it would really p### me off when the mods would let it go on and on to the point of driving me crazy! I fought back, which did no good..they finally banned me which was the best thing that could have happened, (even though I didn't know it at the time). This forum, Precisely Parrots, is the best place I could have ever hoped to land. Everyone was excepting of me and my birds, we've never had issues.

My advice to you is to let it go. You are now in a safe place and we are happy to have you..Severe Macaw and all! :)

lolsavannahh
02-16-2016, 08:20 PM
I just went to that other forum and read the topic and your response and I just wanted to say that you are kinda being very immature Joseph. I understand the want for a big and pretty bird but I am on Christine's side here.

Nobody is mad that you got this bird, but they are a little upset with how you are handling it with all of their advice and the way you are replying back. When you are asked a serious question you toss it aside with "Look, cute pictures of my new bird" and just really immature ' defenses '. I would go on with this, but honestly I don't want to argue because i know you have good intentions, and I don't want any enemies on here.

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Ohh..the drama! I've been in your shoes, Kristin, on another forum. People can be cruel, down right mean and it would really p### me off when the mods would let it go on and on to the point of driving me crazy! I fought back, which did no good..they finally banned me which was the best thing that could have happened, (even though I didn't know it at the time). This forum, Precisely Parrots, is the best place I could have ever hoped to land. Everyone was excepting of me and my birds, we've never had issues.

My advice to you is to let it go. You are now in a safe place and we are happy to have you..Severe Macaw and all! :)

Thank you, I don't got banned from 3 other places but PP is where I belong, everyone has been so warm and welcoming, never ridiculing me for getting more birds.

I just went to that other forum and read the topic and your response and I just wanted to say that you are kinda being very immature Joseph. I understand the want for a big and pretty bird but I am on Christine's side here.

Nobody is mad that you got this bird, but they are a little upset with how you are handling it with all of their advice and the way you are replying back. When you are asked a serious question you toss it aside with "Look, cute pictures of my new bird" and just really immature ' defenses '. I would go on with this, but honestly I don't want to argue because i know you have good intentions, and I don't want any enemies on here.

That's alright, but I know where I stand. As for me posting pictures well sure I did, jazzy is my bird and she's here to stay.

I do disagree they were downright cruel, I may be immature but for a mod and admin to allow folks to treat someone like me as garbage is a joke.

---

Thanks to all who have stuck by me :) I know what I'm doing I am well aware of taking care of my animals.

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 08:47 PM

Yes, I done got banned 3 times but I'm done with the abuse. PP is where I belong.

Thank you all to those who have stuck by :)

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 08:50 PM

That's definitely your opinion and you're entitled to that. The folks got mad because I went against their views and bought jazzy, and yes of course I posted a pic of her she's my doll baby. The issue is, I'm tired of being told what to do with my money, jazzy was $800 if I can afford that then I can afford to properly care for her. I have done my research I know what I'm doing. It just gets annoying when folks attack, bombard, and won't let it go... I bought jazzy no need to keep going on and on about it.

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 08:53 PM

I'm on a cell I keep hitting deleted :p grr... Thanks a lot though for the acceptance. I have done been banned from 3 other sites I couldn't take the bombarding so I had to stand up for myself, like you said it was the best thing for me... The stress is gone. No need to be signed up on a site that gets made when someone buys a pet.

plax
02-16-2016, 09:30 PM
This advice is intended for everyone. Please do NOT come to a thread to attack another member. I have temporarily banned Chritinenc2000 for joining to confront Kristin. That is not acceptable here. If anyone wishes to discuss forum morals and protocol, please start a thread in our Controversial Topics section. That's the place for public disagreements. Lastly, I apologize for being away until now today. If I hadn't been, I would have taken action and posted here sooner.

Thank you

Cpara
02-16-2016, 09:37 PM
This video describes how I feel:[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] I really can't stand when people complain about this kind of stuff,I do realise it's a big deal,I've been through it before(LOL I'm Asian(lol you see?I just made a joke out of it)I know it too well".I think it's peoples' choice.

Cpara
02-16-2016, 09:39 PM
This advice is intended for everyone. Please do NOT come to a thread to attack another member. I have temporarily banned Chritinenc2000 for joining to confront Kristin. That is not acceptable here. If anyone wishes to discuss forum morals and protocol, please start a thread in our Controversial Topics section. That's the place for public disagreements. Lastly, I apologize for being away until now today. If I hadn't been, I would have taken action and posted here sooner.

Thank youSorry,Tony,I was typing my reply as you did this,hope it doesn't bother you.:)

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 09:51 PM
This video describes how I feel:[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] I really can't stand when people complain about this kind of stuff,I do realise it's a big deal,I've been through it before(LOL I'm Asian(lol you see?I just made a joke out of it)I know it too well".I think it's peoples' choice.

I watched the video and I disagree. Yes some folks can get away from cyber bullying but the majority of the time you cannot. What happens online unfortunately travels. People have seriously lost their lives to Internet bullying. I hope you understand I'm just hurt by all this.

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 09:52 PM

Thank you

I'm sorry I posted in the wrong section Tony. Thank you for understanding.

plax
02-16-2016, 09:59 PM
I'm sorry I posted in the wrong section Tony. Thank you for understanding.It's okay. You didn't know. And that's why I'm mentioning it here. I'll move this thread to that section for you. And you're welcome :)

EDIT:
This thread and what it has evolved into is in a better-suited place now. Anyone may discuss the matter however they wish, as long as no insults or harsh personal criticism are involved.

Thanks

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 10:01 PM
It's okay. You didn't know. And that's why I'm mentioning it here. I'll move this thread to that section for you. And you're welcome :)

Thanks Tony, yea I definitely didn't know thanks again. :)

Cpara
02-16-2016, 10:33 PM
I watched the video and I disagree. Yes some folks can get away from cyber bullying but the majority of the time you cannot. What happens online unfortunately travels. People have seriously lost their lives to Internet bullying. I hope you understand I'm just hurt by all this.
I don't understand how you can't get away,how did people lose their lives to the internet?They decided to do that,suicide is NOT the answer.I don't mean to be mean or anything,it's just a view of mine.:)

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 10:45 PM

I don't understand how you can't get away,how did people lose their lives to the internet?They decided to do that,suicide is NOT the answer.I don't mean to be mean or anything,it's just a view of mine.:)

As a person who has lost a mother to suicide I know I have seen first hand and felt what its like to feel left with nothing but brokenness. Have you ever lost anyone close to suicide? Unless you have you couldn't possibly understand.

As for getting away it doesn't matter, cyber bullying is wrong. And again what goes online stays online and its everywhere not just in one town or city but all over the world.

I know you don't understand it could be because you're thick skinned or you've never faced it, but each person is unique. I have issues that make me highly susceptible to anxiety, depression, and hurt feelings. My feelings are more sensitive than most people, you may not understand this... I cannot connect with people I just cannot do it, I connect with animals because of my issues so yes cyber bullying hurts me bad. I'd rather be physically scarred than mentally and emotionally scarred.

So whether people can move on or get away is not the point, the point is poking fun, posting memes, and belittling people is wrong especially when Admins and mods are supposed to step up and not allow this sort of thing to happen. The fact that certain forums allowed this and the fact that even the higher ups propagated it is appalling. I really wanted to belong, but Now I'm glad I was banned because this is where I belong. PP has been more than kind to me, they have welcomed me and all my with open arms. They understand me or at least try to understand that I'm different and I need time to adjust and I appreciate that because unfortunately in the world today people like me are considered "trouble makers and outcasts" because we have tourrettes something we cannot help or change...

PlaxMacaws
02-16-2016, 10:52 PM
I don't understand how you can't get away,how did people lose their lives to the internet?They decided to do that,suicide is NOT the answer.I don't mean to be mean or anything,it's just a view of mine.:)My 2 cents... Everyone is not the same. Each of us has different sensitivities. Some people have addictions and needs which are so powerful that simply walking away is not an option. Tell a heavy smoker to just stop and see what happens. Tell someone with severe OCD to stop his/her ritualistic behaviors and see where that suggestion leads. What you may call a choice, I call a specific result of the things that produced it.

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 12:07 AM
My 2 cents... Everyone is not the same. Each of us has different sensitivities. Some people have addictions and needs which are so powerful that simply walking away is not an option. Tell a heavy smoker to just stop and see what happens. Tell someone with severe OCD to stop his/her ritualistic behaviors and see where that suggestion leads. What you may call a choice, I call a specific result of the things that produced it.

(This post is a reply but also a general post to all. ) :D

This definitely relates to me, it's hard for me to just walk away while I'm being ridiculed and having my parenting skills questioned. I got banned from two sites and pretty much told the third to deactivate me I just can't handle someone tearing me apart for making my own decisions.

Maybe it's the ODD in me I don't know, of course I don't mind suggestions or advice but ultimately when I make a decision I don't want to be bombarded or attacked for it.

Taking on an Amazon and a Severe Macaw I'm sure does have its challenges but I love every minute of it. I wouldn't consider myself "inexperienced" as the bullies said but more so learning as we all must do.
Every day I wake up pretty early and I feed each bird, I change their water, and change their litter. I take them each out for an hour or two, basically I rotate them to give them social interaction, I do this a few times a day so they both are never lonely. I do all of this and take care of a two year old, but I love every minute.

I know that amazons and macaws go through weird phases I have definitely seen it! Sometimes my Zon flashes crazy eyes and fans out his tail, pretty much looks like he's either to attack me or try to mate with me. :O I know what he means when he growls, when his eyes rapidly dilate and so forth, so I'm definitely not inexperienced. I'm more of a get my feet wet type of person, I jump all in ya know. :P I love seeing their wacky ways, even when I'm bit I still love them. I'm sure folks were afraid for my birds as the term "hoarder" was slung at me, and yes although I do have quite the bunch I love em all. I know people abandon pets that go from cute and cuddly to ferocious but I couldn't imagine doing that. For instance even if my daughter would do something I wouldn't approve of I couldn't possibly disown her, neither could I disown my babies. :P

Maybe with time I can show this forum that I'm truthful and sincere and my heart is right, you won't be seeing me rehome Carlos or jazzy. Severe Mac or not, my baby is here to stay.

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 12:32 AM
Since certain sites was mentioned prior in this section I will go ahead and mention I was banned from the following; Parrot Forums, Avian Avenue, and I had them over at Talk Budgies to deactivate me.

Parrot forums banned me because they saw I was signed up on here and that I posted how I was being treated by them over here on PP. Certain mods and admins enjoyed ganging up on me, very childlike if you ask me. Definitely a toxic forum I would never recommend to anyone ever!

Avian avenue banned me because a certain member from PF starting with a D who was also a member of AA began to pester me knowing what she was doing was wrong so they banned me. AA I'm sad to say is another forum I would never recommend, no matter who is in the wrong the one with the most posts wins and the bully who followed me from PF had more posts so unfortunately they were more influential.

As for TB I left because I got tired of being attacked for acquiring more birds and they pmed me telling me that when a mod answers someone's questions that out of courtesy I should not answer the question too. Basically they got upset because they told someone well actually quite a few individuals myself included to not get anymore birds, and I replied telling a member that as long as they can provide for the bird that it was no big deal and TB got upset.

As for PP this is the only forum that I feel a connection to, it seems I am not the only one who has been hit with the ban hammer over stupid stuff. At the end of the day I'm glad I was banned. :P

Cpara
02-17-2016, 12:37 AM
Wait,I am severely confuzzled...Like I dunno how I got these responses,like I said,I know bullying is a BIG deal!Also I do understand that everyone is different,I dunno how they're supposed to change my perspective of this.Well,I am insane.sorry bipolar+ADHD can't help it.lololol I am insane.:)Peace y'all.(I can't believe how freaking offensive and rude I am,lolololol.I can't believe I'm typing this out,and this sure is going to be embarrassing ,and this bracket is super long.)I shall be banned because I dunno how to delete my account,backing out and exiting this like how the video said...Can't believe I'm doing this,you guys are nice people,I'm just insane and offensive,and probably easily offended.It was nice meetin' y'all.And to Kristin,GG congrats,someone had to step out of it and for once,I did it.I am super competitive and if I can't prove my point,I get super mad.I am laughing like a maniac while typing this,I can't believe I'm doing this,leaving so much nice people just to prove my point?They all helped me ,and I'm leaving them?LOL this is like a journal now,sure is going to be awkward when I go on other forums and see the same people again.Back to the point,I am ghost from now on whoooo~~~~spooky scary skeletons~~~ By the way I'm not insane,I just like to make jokes out of everything,including myself.Yeah I'm a terrible human being.:)Bye!
.....still hesitating to press post.......Yeah I'll press it to not look stupid spending 10 minutes typing that post and then switching it with a "I'm sorry I was wrong your were right" or a "like if u cri ev3ry t!me"actually that's funnier but I no like wasting my time like what I'm doing now.Well bye you fellow Felicias!:).....Still hesitating......k seriously bye.....breath in,breath out,chillax...JUST DO IT!BYE!:3

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 12:42 AM
Wait,I am severely confuzzled...Like I dunno how I got these responses,like I said,I know bullying is a BIG deal!Also I do understand that everyone is different,I dunno how they're supposed to change my perspective of this.Well,I am insane.sorry bipolar+ADHD can't help it.lololol I am insane.:)Peace y'all.(I can't believe how freaking offensive and rude I am,lolololol.I can't believe I'm typing this out,and this sure is going to be embarrassing ,and this bracket is super long.)I shall be banned because I dunno how to delete my account,backing out and exiting this like how the video said...Can't believe I'm doing this,you guys are nice people,I'm just insane and offensive,and probably easily offended.It was nice meetin' y'all.And to Kristin,GG congrats,someone had to step out of it and for once,I did it.I am super competitive and if I can't prove my point,I get super mad.I am laughing like a maniac while typing this,I can't believe I'm doing this,leaving so much nice people just to prove my point?They all helped me ,and I'm leaving them?LOL this is like a journal now,sure is going to be awkward when I go on other forums and see the same people again.Back to the point,I am ghost from now on whoooo~~~~spooky scary skeletons~~~ By the way I'm not insane,I just like to make jokes out of everything,including myself.Yeah I'm a terrible human being.:)Bye!
.....still hesitating to press post.......Yeah I'll press it to not look stupid spending 10 minutes typing that post and then switching it with a "I'm sorry I was wrong your were right" or a "like if u cri ev3ry t!me"actually that's funnier but I no like wasting my time like what I'm doing now.Well bye you fellow Felicias!:).....Still hesitating......k seriously bye.....breath in,breath out,chillax...JUST DO IT!BYE!:3

I'm confused? Are you trolling me?