View Full Version : Meet Snazzy Jazzy! :P

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 05:08 AM

Casper's 2nd best friend
02-16-2016, 10:14 AM
What a smart parrot. Not at all camera shy. :th_smile:

spiritbird
02-16-2016, 12:51 PM
Oh my goodness what a gorgeous looking bird. What species of Macaw?

wingman
02-16-2016, 01:59 PM
Beautiful Bird!!!!

Bird Mom
02-16-2016, 02:51 PM
She is so cute!

kendrafitz
02-16-2016, 03:02 PM
Jazzy is GORGEOUS. How old is she?

PlaxMacaws
02-16-2016, 03:40 PM
Aww, what a beautiful little macaw. Look at those huge eyes :th_eek:. A very nice photo there! Thanks so much for posting, Kristen :D

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 04:52 PM
Thank you all! She is a Severe Macaw and she is 9mo I do believe, she is still SO young! I will post more pics of Carlos soon! :D

spiritbird
02-16-2016, 05:17 PM
Is she yours? How lucky you are. She is still a baby.

Bird Mom
02-16-2016, 05:36 PM
Where did you get her? I love her big eyes.

kendrafitz
02-16-2016, 06:00 PM
Her eyes are awesome. They remind me of a cartoon. Big and full of hearts. :)

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 06:13 PM
Thank you all ! Yup she is definitely mine, many folks told me to return her but I am keeping her... she and Carlos warms my beaten and broken heart. :)

EDIT: I got her from a pet shop about 45mins away, they said nobody wanted her I was the only one to get her... She is so young but she's lived her whole life in that pet shop, they were so excited she went home I saw the love they had for her, the elderly lady seemed to almost tear up when she said "You gonna take her home?" I said yes and she warmly smiled and nodded her head with what appeared to be a tear, she was so happy... It is a family owned business and she is the momma to all birds.

BirdWhisperer
02-16-2016, 06:38 PM
I need a break... I will go out and eat some chipotle please keep me in your prayers, thoughts, or what have ya... particular member from certain forums keeps following me since they got me banned their they're trying to get me banned on another... I can't take this junk. I am glad you all have been so kind to me, later I will post more of my birds! Who is ready to see more? PP you are the only site I have left it appears. :D

PS. This certain stalker has now got me kicked from AA... what next. I am hIGHLY FRUSTRATED!

Lady
02-17-2016, 01:08 AM
Oh what a beautiful baby Jazzy is! :congrats5:

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 01:24 AM

In the last ones she was showing her feathers to me, she was also fanning out her feathers, and enticing me to pet her... Mischievous for sure. <.< GIGGLES.

kendrafitz
02-17-2016, 01:33 AM
Love the happy fluff and those big, happy eyes.

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 01:41 AM
Love the happy fluff and those big, happy eyes.

Thank you, your bird looks too cute as well! Rosie sure suits her. :) My Jazzy has been saying words, step up and hi, well and hello too. I am kind of down though with all these cold weather one of my turkeys has a cold. :/

Oh what a beautiful baby Jazzy is! :congrats5:

Thank you so much :)

kendrafitz
02-17-2016, 01:46 AM
Thanks. The kids named her. My daughter gave her Rosie and my son picked her middle name. Rainbow. ;)

It's great that Jazzy is talking. You will be amazed at how smart she is. Talk to her the same way you do your human baby. They learn so quickly. It's so amazing when they talk in context. :)

Sorry to hear about your turkey.

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 01:58 AM
Thanks. The kids named her. My daughter gave her Rosie and my son picked her middle name. Rainbow. ;)

It's great that Jazzy is talking. You will be amazed at how smart she is. Talk to her the same way you do your human baby. They learn so quickly. It's so amazing when they talk in context. :)

Sorry to hear about your turkey.

Awe, Rosie Rainbow :P tooooo cute! - Yes Jazzy is definitely learning day by day, so is Carlos. :)

Yea I brought my poor turkey in for a tad in a extra crate, I gave him some nasal drops and looked him over, I will try and see if a vet will see the poor lad... he is on the endangered list. :(

spiritbird
02-17-2016, 02:48 AM
You might want to let Tony know the name of the stalker so we can watch out.

Jazzy is just so healthy looking. If you can get more photos of Carlos can do a sig. Did you get the test results yet?

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 03:10 AM
You might want to let Tony know the name of the stalker so we can watch out.

Jazzy is just so healthy looking. If you can get more photos of Carlos can do a sig. Did you get the test results yet?

They're gone now :) the stalkers :P - Carlos test results should be in hopefully tomorrow hehe

This is my drawing I did for Jazzy today! Everyone enjoy! :D

Edit: update on Snazzy Jazzy anytime I tell her no as she is trying to eat the gems from my shirt she gets so mad, I love it! She is a doll! she does not want me to tell her no :P She's so insane. She also loves to cuddle into my chest like a little baby.

PlaxMacaws
02-17-2016, 04:40 AM
Neat drawing of Jazzy. She is only half flipped ;)

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 05:04 AM
Neat drawing of Jazzy. She is only half flipped ;)

True ha-ha. Thanks, I definitely tried. I just love em so much. I will try to find a frame to put them in hehe.

spiritbird
02-17-2016, 02:13 PM
Very nice. How long did it take you to draw him?

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 02:16 PM
Very nice. How long did it take you to draw him?

Not really long actually, I draw pretty quick especially when I'm ticcing giggles. :3

Lady
02-17-2016, 02:51 PM
Very nice. Maybe you will continue to make more drawings and create a montage of h/her with different expressions.

spiritbird
02-17-2016, 02:57 PM
OK Miss Bird Whisperer Here are two signature drafts. Names will be added later when you get both names. I will keep them both at the ready for completion. Just let me know which one you want to use. If both, I will put names on both of them. Hope you like:

- - - Updated - - -

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 03:25 PM
Very nice. Maybe you will continue to make more drawings and create a montage of h/her with different expressions.

Good idea. :) over time with each time I draw I will get better and better. :P

OK Miss Bird Whisperer Here are two signature drafts. Names will be added later when I you get both names. I will keep them both at the ready for completion. Just let me know which one you want to use. If both, I will put names on both of them. Hope you like:

- - - Updated - - -

Both of those are so beautiful, I will see if they have any info today, today should be the day. I will let you know as soon as I find out. I'm curious to know the truth of his or her sex hehe.

I am keeping Jazzy as her name, her full name will be Jazmine.

Soon I will find out what to name Carlos once results are in. :)

spiritbird
02-17-2016, 09:15 PM
Is this OK?

- - - Updated - - -

spiritbird
02-17-2016, 09:16 PM
I thought you could put the names of your other birds with avatar underneath the signature when you post it.

BirdWhisperer
02-17-2016, 11:10 PM
I thought you could put the names of your other birds with avatar underneath the signature when you post it.

Those are beautiful! Thank you SO much! HUGS! I will use it now!

BirdWhisperer
02-18-2016, 03:08 AM
Update; My Jazzy was bopping her head at me and clicking her beak, she loves me! She still tells me "step up" as she puts her foot out, she is sitting right beside me now. I make sure to clean everything each bird touches, and I keep them all separated. :)

spiritbird
02-18-2016, 03:53 AM
Green birds all around you. Sig looks nicer than I thought it would with all the names underneath.

BirdWhisperer
02-18-2016, 03:57 AM
Green birds all around you. Sig looks nicer than I thought it would with all the names underneath.

Thank you, a very nice lady made it for me. :D hehe. - by the way my favorite color is green so ain't that fate huh? :P

PlaxMacaws
02-18-2016, 02:46 PM
Nice sig image :) ... Jazzy's huge eyes are amazing!

BirdWhisperer
02-18-2016, 04:06 PM
Nice sig image :) ... Jazzy's huge eyes are amazing!

Thank you :) I'm getting her weighed today, the place that sold her wants me to bring her to get weighed to make sure she's not losing weight or anything. I know my jazzy she loves her food especially her greens. :P
They gave me 10 days full refund if anything goes wrong and I can't keep her, but I love her so jazzy is here to stay! :D

Camelotshadow
02-19-2016, 09:34 PM
Wow, Jazzy is a beauty & so happy she is settling in so quickly!

BirdWhisperer
02-19-2016, 09:41 PM
Wow, Jazzy is a beauty & so happy she is settling in so quickly!

Thanks a lot, yes she definitely loves her home here. :)