PDA

View Full Version : One ring circus

Albert
02-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Here is the rope ring I set up so Salty can share meals with us. Its attached right next to our breakfast bar/kitchen table. Its a rope ring, with a natural perch in it, and I attached the 2 wires and the bowl, to catch the crumbs, rinds and droppings Salty leaves. He has managed to figure out how to slide down the wires and then climb back up again. I have a video also, but cant 'host' it anywhere. Too bad too, cuz it has him laughing in it.

spiritbird
02-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Now that's really handy. I bet he loves sitting on the ring perch.

Albert
02-01-2016, 02:21 PM
He loves that ring/perch and will play on it for hours, trying to kill the toy, and hanging upside down from just about anywhere on it.

Casper's 2nd best friend
02-01-2016, 03:48 PM
That looks like fun for Salty. I have a spare rope perch that the threaded end sheared off that I shall have to think about making into a circle. I love a challenge!

Albert
02-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Here is a video of him playing in it.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Casper's 2nd best friend
02-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Signed up to dropbox hoping for great things but when I clock on your file I get a message saying the folder/sample/file doesn't exist. :(

Albert
02-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Jean-Pierre you shouldn't have to join Dropbox to view the file. I joined on a different computer then the one at work, and just cliking on the link above takes one right to the video.

Casper's 2nd best friend
02-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Its not working for me, just insisting I upload something. Not impressed, will have to delete the software it downloaded to my laptop.
I have now deleted the app but when I click on your mpeg it asks me to sign in which will, I expect, take me back to where I was before.
Yep!