PDA

View Full Version : Look how cute Nash is :D

lolsavannahh
12-28-2015, 03:06 AM
Here's my little baby, he's about 8 months old I believe, I got him on June 22 this year so I just kind of guestimated. Just got his sample sent in for DNA testing, so we actually don't know he is a 'he', but if he ends up being a girl he'll need a new name :P

He and I are kind of on a bad foot right now because of some simple mistakes I could have prevented, but had to act before he got himself hurt, and how he thinks poorly of my hand and me, so will bite often, but I hope to be back on track with him and I being best buds again.

Here he is the day I got him:

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Here's him somewhere in October:

Here's him Christmas day:

He isn't necessarily in bad feather although it may look it, he is just molting right now and growing out some wings so he can fly!! But I am worried about him being in bad feather just in general though.. I don't know what to do really. When I am gone at school and work my dad will get him out sometimes, but I feel like that isn't enough and he is just stressed a-lot. How do I help with this?

spiritbird
12-28-2015, 03:30 AM
My birds feather growth and appearance really improved with a product on Amazon called Featheriffic.

Mare
12-28-2015, 04:41 AM
Hi, Savannah! Welcome, to our forum! Nash is a beauty! It sucks that wings are clipped so short. I personally think that it makes a bird very insecure and therefore, nippy..especially, a bird in a new home. Let us know of any name changes! :)

lolsavannahh
12-28-2015, 04:43 AM
Thank you both for the tips and compliments!! I will definitely look up that product and see what it's all about, and Mare, I will for sure let you all know(:

wingman
12-29-2015, 09:22 PM
What a cutie!!!

Lady
12-30-2015, 01:08 AM
Aww, he is very sweet. Thanks for sharing the pics!

PlaxMacaws
12-30-2015, 03:44 AM
Yep, he's a cute and pretty little guy (or gal) :D

lolsavannahh
12-30-2015, 04:05 AM
haha thanks!! I think so too(: