PDA

View Full Version : !I would love a signature!

lolsavannahh
12-28-2015, 02:55 AM
Hey I would really love a signature of my lovebird Nash, I have lots of pictures to choose from too. Here's a link ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]) to my Deviantart with a folder of them all because I don't really feel like posting them all here. Thanks if anyone can do this(:

spiritbird
12-28-2015, 03:25 AM
Hello and welcome. I usually make the signatures and would love to do one with Nash. Will begin tomorrow. Your better photos are of his back and tail. Do you want me to use one of those or one of the others?

lolsavannahh
12-28-2015, 03:26 AM
Awesome thank you so much!!!(: (: (:

spiritbird
12-28-2015, 02:33 PM
Here are the instructions for placing your signature: How to insert a signature pic...

To insert a signature pic... go into " settings " which you will find at the top, on the right hand side, click on " Edit Signature ".. You will see 2 options.. enter URL from another website or,.. Upload from your Computer. If you are uploading from your computer, just click on " Browse ", then double click your pic.. then upload. click on " Insert Signature " and save signature.

If you want to upload from Photobucket, just copy the direct link and paste into the box ... upload and then click on " insert signature " and save, the same as above.

If you would like your signature centralized click on the centralize option in the top area, next to where you see U ( middle lines) before you click in, " insert " copy your uploaded pic, then paste it in between the 2 lines between the words "Centre"

I made 3 for you to choose from. Hope you like them.

- - - Updated - - -

Second one:

spiritbird
12-28-2015, 02:34 PM
And the third one:

lolsavannahh
12-28-2015, 06:36 PM
Aw aw aw I love them all!!! I saved them all to my computer but I think the third one is my favorite! Thanks so much and good work!!!(:

spiritbird
12-28-2015, 07:01 PM
You are very welcome. It was fun to do with such a cute little bird.