PDA

View Full Version : kuma

kuma
12-27-2015, 04:25 AM
Hi, I'm a new member. I have a blue ringed neck parakeet called Charlie. He is 3yrs old. I have had him since he was 3mths. He is quite a character. He doesn't get locked up until around 7.30pm. When he gets tired he comes up & sits on my shoulder & tucks his head into his back. That's when I put him to bed. He sits on his perch all day even when I go out he is so good. Always there when I come home. If anyone has a blue ringed neck I would love to hear about your bird & get any info I can about them. Hope to hear from somebody. Thanks Grace

spiritbird
12-27-2015, 05:41 AM
Hi Grace and welcome. Charlie sounds sweet. Can you post a photo please?

plax
12-27-2015, 06:36 AM
Hi Grace. Thanks for joining us. Your bird becoming tired and climbing up to your shoulder then falling asleep there with his head tucked under his wing is exactly what my bird, Zaf, does :D They're great at expressing their needs! And yes, if you have one, a photo of Charlie would be very nice :)

kendrafitz
12-27-2015, 12:16 PM
Hi and welcome. I don't have a ring neck, we are owned by a GW Macaw. I just wanted to welcome you to the group. :)

wingman
12-27-2015, 02:25 PM
Hello and Welcome!

Lady
01-01-2016, 01:10 AM
Hi Grace and Charlie! Welcome to the forum. Charlie sounds really cute, can't wait to see him. How wonderful you got him when he was so young.

Cedardave
01-01-2016, 01:25 AM
Welcome.We have a pair of ringnecks.The female is a green and the male is a beautiful blue.Our male,Ted, moves his head around like Stevie Wonder.Our female Ivy enjoys saying Ooh oh!They are alot of fun to watch.

Casper's 2nd best friend
01-01-2016, 12:11 PM
Hi Grace, welcome to the forum. As mentioned by others this thread needs pictures of Charlie for us to ooh and ahh over. No pressure of course.

spiritbird
01-15-2016, 01:43 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]