PDA

View Full Version : Hi I just wanted to introduce myself

winglady
12-12-2015, 08:30 PM
My name is Melisa or Missy, I answer to both( winglady) I am the wife of Wingman. He wanted me to join since I am the one usually taking and posting the pictures and videos of our wonderful feathery friends, especially the babies Boo & Pumpkin!

kendrafitz
12-12-2015, 09:12 PM
Hi Missy and welcome!! Love all your pics and videos!!

spiritbird
12-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Greetings Missy and we are happy to have you join too. I know the birth of Boo and Pumpkin has been a happy event for the most part. I always enjoy the photos and videos. I subscribed to your You Tube postings. Haven't had any photos recently so I am having Boo and Pumpkin withdrawal!!

Oops I take that back. I see a new post. Thanks

plax
12-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Welcome Missy. Those two bitty fids of yours are just adorable and you've certainly snapped some strikingly beautiful photos of them :D. It must be a great feeling to create a permanent visual record of their development. I know everyone loves to see their progression and cuteness :). I haven't been very active here in a while, but I try and look in on the threads as much as I can. And that will continue.

Thanks for joining us!

Lady
12-13-2015, 12:12 AM
:th_hi: Missy,

It's great you joined us. I too have enjoyed your pics and videos of all your babies, and family too. Both Boo and Pumpkin have grown up right in front of our eyes thanks to your work of love.

It's nice to met you :).