PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Chicago area event

Blackhawk007
05-10-2013, 05:44 PM
TASC is hosting the Midwest Bird Expo near Chicago this Saturday. I personally have not yet been to this. But everyone I know says its huge. Here is a link for more info.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

roxynoodle
05-10-2013, 05:50 PM
Yeah I was supposed to go, but with my new dog in the house, I had to cancel. She is having aggression issues with some strangers. I couldn't leave her at home with my uncle who was going to pet sit because she doesn't like him. I was worried if I took her with me that she might not like one of my roommates at the hotel, or could bark at others she hears in the hotel and get me kicked out :(

Blackhawk007
05-12-2013, 12:11 AM
These are from the show today. It was HUGE! There had a few large "rooms". The photos were taken in the last 30 min of the show, the place was pretty cleaned out by then.

We got so much stuff for such great prices. I had no clue venders were going to be there from all over the country.

Blackhawk007
05-12-2013, 04:08 AM
Here is a small amount of what we got today. The rest are already in their cages. That stand is 4.5 feet tall and was $120. We are VERY happy with that. We will start working with the flight harness in the morning. At least getting them used to seeing it.