PDA

View Full Version : The T-Swing

Macaw Lover
11-21-2015, 08:40 PM
I was on the Wingdow site looking for a way to adapt the bottom half of a ring stand (the top got destroyed and was thrown away by the owner) when I came across these T-Swings they are now making. These will be perfect to use out in an aviary. They also make it as a ceiling protector too.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Casper's 2nd best friend
11-21-2015, 10:11 PM
Quality stuff, for parrots with an eye for good design.

wingman
11-21-2015, 10:14 PM
Looks nice!

spiritbird
11-21-2015, 10:27 PM
Anything they make is nice.

Lady
11-22-2015, 01:40 AM
Interesting how they have it incorporated into one of there gyms too.

Macaw Lover
11-22-2015, 01:44 AM
Seems they had it on the playstand first, then people wanting just that. I think I was one of them too, making a comment to Aleta at the AFA Convention.

Casper's 2nd best friend
11-22-2015, 11:20 AM
I see they have an adapter to fit stuff to a car booster seat. I hope they warn you that having a kilo of parrot thwacking you in the back of the head when you break hard is not good for either of you.

kendrafitz
11-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Looks great!! I have never been to that site before, I have to check their goodies out. :)

Macaw Lover
11-22-2015, 01:24 PM
I see they have an adapter to fit stuff to a car booster seat. I hope they warn you that having a kilo of parrot thwacking you in the back of the head when you break hard is not good for either of you.

Not sure which pic you are referring to. I see the Wingabago that has toys in there and I can give Aleta a call and let her know that she should put a disclaimer on there to never put a toy in with a carrier. I must be dense this morning, I just am not sure which one you are referring to, can you attach the link, please?

Casper's 2nd best friend
11-22-2015, 01:39 PM
Here you go Renee
Oh and that should be brake not break. I iz illlitur8.

Macaw Lover
11-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Here you go Renee
Oh and that should be brake not break. I iz illlitur8.
Are you referring to he whole thing, that the bird is not confined and will go flying if an accident happens???

The whole thing makes me crazy and yet so many people will use that sort of thing or just let the bird loose in a car and think it is just perfectly ok. I have to wonder how many people have lost their precious birds because of this one stupidity. Those would tend to be the people who don't admit to what happened to the love of their life, especially after being warned.

I still will give them a heads up on the dangers, and possible law suits that could be involved what with so many sue happy these days.

kendrafitz
11-22-2015, 02:15 PM
I bought a pvc bird seat for our car. I planned on using it when Rosie was able to be harnessed. But since she has become terrified of the harness we travel with her in the dog crate. It's safer since we can control her, plus, in case of hard braking she is safe.