PDA

View Full Version : Hyacinth Macaw Feather Painting

Maddy
05-09-2013, 06:01 PM
This is a hyacinth macaw painted across three blue and gold macaw feathers. :) There is more detail then you can see.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

roxynoodle
05-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Oh, wow, Maddy, you totally nailed it! That is your best beak yet!

Honesty
05-09-2013, 06:34 PM
I love it Maddy :th_dance4:

Blackhawk007
05-10-2013, 05:38 PM
That's an excellent piece of work. I really like it.

Mare
05-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Very nice! I save feathers from not only my U2 and G2 but also ones I find in the yard, turkeys, ravens, etc., that I do not know the names of. Would you want them? I have no use for them, I just think they are beautiful and it looks like you have the talent to put them to use! PM me if you want them. :)

Maddy
05-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Thanks guys! I'm really pleased with me beak. :)

Very nice! I save feathers from not only my U2 and G2 but also ones I find in the yard, turkeys, ravens, etc., that I do not know the names of. Would you want them? I have no use for them, I just think they are beautiful and it looks like you have the talent to put them to use! PM me if you want them. :)

I would absolutely love them! I'll PM you my address. Thank you!

Blancaej
05-10-2013, 07:32 PM
Maddy - Absolutely beautiful. Wow that is amazing work. :thanks4sharingthumb

Must be a delicate process to paint of feathers!

Mare
05-10-2013, 08:09 PM
They will be in the mail on Monday! The Amigo ones aren't all perfect, he does fly freely and gets banged up flying into trees, although you don't have to use them, I'm sure you will give them some appreciation. :)

jtbirds
05-11-2013, 03:05 AM
That is great, if I could get you enough emerald macaw feathers would you paint one of a emerald macaw:p?

Maddy
05-11-2013, 03:51 AM
Maddy - Absolutely beautiful. Wow that is amazing work. :thanks4sharingthumb

Must be a delicate process to paint of feathers!

Thank you!

They will be in the mail on Monday! The Amigo ones aren't all perfect, he does fly freely and gets banged up flying into trees, although you don't have to use them, I'm sure you will give them some appreciation. :)

Thanks so much! :)

That is great, if I could get you enough emerald macaw feathers would you paint one of a emerald macaw:p?

Oooooooooh, I've never heard of a emerald macaw, but I just googled them and they are gorgeous! :love_heart: Yes, I totally would!

Kalidasa
05-11-2013, 03:57 AM
Wow you are so talented! They look so exotic and beautiful!:th_idea:

Maddy
05-11-2013, 03:59 AM
Thanks so much! :)

ConureCrazy
05-11-2013, 04:58 PM
That's great! :D

Maddy
05-12-2013, 03:45 AM
Thank you Yasmin!