PDA

View Full Version : Jester Bean!

Maddy
05-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Adorable cockatoo overload!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Maddy
05-09-2013, 05:54 PM
More....

Okay, I think I'm done.

Blancaej
05-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Great great photos! He is precious!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

roxynoodle
05-10-2013, 11:10 AM
Wow, I missed your getting him. He is adorable!

aliray
05-10-2013, 01:55 PM
What a cute bird. I love toos

keepsmiling
05-10-2013, 03:04 PM
He is gorgeous! A citron?

Honesty
05-10-2013, 03:36 PM
He is adorable Maddy:) I have been waiting for you to come back and show us pics of him:)

Maddy
05-11-2013, 03:58 AM
Thank you! :)

He is gorgeous! A citron?
Yes, he is a citron!

He is adorable Maddy:) I have been waiting for you to come back and show us pics of him:)

Sorry for making you wait so long, he's been keeping me busy! :P

Kalidasa
05-11-2013, 04:03 AM
He looks so healthy, active and happy. :th_dancing:

Pinkbirdy
05-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Hes beautiful,:) Maddy Hes looks friendly and adjusting nicely. So what do you think ? Is this your first bigger bird ?

Birdboy
05-14-2013, 11:16 AM
ah the cutness.........