PDA

View Full Version : my status

plax
10-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Hi all...

I would like to let everyone know that I will likely not be posting much in the immediate future because of the schedule burden imposed by my current life situation. And that's precisely why I haven't been very active of late. I'm sure that I've been missing out on quite a few interesting threads :(. Please don't take the impression that I prefer not interact with each and every one of our community members on an ongoing basis... because I truly enjoy being an active member here! I'm simply finding that the time for such forum involvement may be unavailable to me for a while. I will however check on PP daily and attempt to resolve any issues that I may notice. I will also try to leave my laptop and/or my phone logged onto the site in case any urgencies happen to emerge. You can always reach me by PM or through the site contact form.

Thanks everyone.

Tony

spiritbird
10-08-2015, 07:10 PM
You take care of business Tony and we will be OK here.

Merrick
10-08-2015, 08:12 PM
You take care of business Tony and we will be OK here.
Agreed

Lady
10-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Hey Tony,

Hope everything gets sorted out and things become more relaxed for you. Yes like Dianne said, we will be okay, everyone has times when certain things need more attention and time isn't easily shared with all the things life sends our way.

:th_hug8:

Macaw Lover
10-08-2015, 09:59 PM
I hope things get better for you and know if you ever need a body to talk to, you know how to reach me. Take care my friend.

Casper's 2nd best friend
10-08-2015, 11:42 PM
Stay cool and keep those feathered rascals in check. :th_smile:

Mare
10-09-2015, 03:34 AM
Our forum is in safe hands until your full return :)

kendrafitz
10-09-2015, 11:02 PM
We all know how life can get in the way of posting. Just take care of you, your guys and what is going on in your life. We will all be here when things settle down. :)

PeachyDoll
10-10-2015, 02:33 AM
Tony, I'm hoping things settle down soon for you. Know that you are in our positive thoughts. :big_hug:

Well said Lady.

plax
10-11-2015, 06:42 PM
Thanks everyone. I truly appreciate your support!

94lt1
10-12-2015, 11:04 PM
You know me, man...get ahold of me anytime I can help..I lurk a lot..but I'm always connected and a click away