PDA

View Full Version : Look How Much Baby Panda Has Grown

spiritbird
10-03-2015, 07:43 PM
She looks like a little toy for Mom to play with. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Mare
10-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Oooo..! They are precious and sadly aren't where they SHOULD be living :(. Thanks for the update, Dianne. I never read why the other sibling didn't make it,,do you know?

spiritbird
10-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Mom originally rejected the second, very small baby most likely for a reason. I do not recall reading about why it died. Kind of like baby birds when a Mom rejects a baby it is for a reason unknown to us. Yes like many other animals the range of their living space is getting smaller and smaller because of human interference.

This article reports they tried to save the baby for 6 hours including CPR. Both the heart and respirations stopped and nothing worked to keep it alive. [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Lady
10-03-2015, 11:13 PM
Ahhh, getting big so quickly. Seems to be in such a small indoor space tho :(.

spiritbird
10-03-2015, 11:27 PM
There must be a reason for the small room. Perhaps they let them out part of the day.

Those mice keep on coming. I would be concerned about them biting the baby.

Lady
10-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Your probably right, I'm would think they know what they are doing. The mice are pretty creepy.

Lady
10-22-2015, 01:14 AM
Did you know this little one's been named Bei Bei and will be going to China in four years.