PDA

View Full Version : Savannah & Quincy Pics 2

Blancaej
05-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Now here is Quincy!

Doing pictures on here has been challenging! But I'm glad I finally figured it out for the most part!

roxynoodle
05-09-2013, 12:15 AM
He's a really good looking boy! I bet Miss Merlin would love to meet him :)

jtbirds
05-09-2013, 12:28 AM
The two of them are just great:)... Savannah is doing so well!

Blancaej
05-09-2013, 12:34 AM
I've read posts about Miss Merlin, she sounds like an awesome grey! Thanks JT, Savannah is doing great. I couldn't ask for better!

mistywaterwoman
05-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Wow, Quincy is a handsome birdy!! Gotta love the greys, they are so freaking SMART!! :th_biggrin:

Blancaej
05-09-2013, 01:14 AM
Yes they are and Quincy knows it, too! LOL!

jtbirds
05-09-2013, 01:16 AM
When I was out at the outreachs this weekend a lady approached me about a grey she wanted a home for, she didnt want it in rescue and so on, so we began talking and I had mentioned the loss of our grey and how my little brother and mother would love to have another someday so she said she would contac me with her decision:), so maybe in the near future a grey will come to replace part of the hole ours left in the whole family.

They want to get rid of it because it talks to much and it is keeping a baby up...

Blancaej
05-09-2013, 01:52 AM
That's exciting JT! You already know greys are great! Talk too much? Both my babies slept through Quincy's noises mimics & talking! LOL! I guess not all families are cut out for feathered family members. :(

But Im excited for you. Keep us posted!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

jtbirds
05-09-2013, 01:59 AM
I will defiantly keep you posted! I hope it works out for my little brother he has never bonded to a bird like he did to my grey. She was my grey but he loved her to bits and he hated seeing her pass as it was rough because it as night and no vets were open and I had to hold her through the night and it really just wrecked him... He likes the caique but I would love to have a grey that's world revolves around him! We shall see:)

Blancaej
05-09-2013, 02:11 AM
Such a sad moment for both of you. How long ago did you lose her? I really hope it works out. She couldn't be going to a better home! You brother will be so excited if this works out! I can't wait to find out! :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2