PDA

View Full Version : 2 Guys fishing save 2 kittens that swam to their boat

Mr Peepers
09-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Two men fishing off of a boat on the Warrior River in Alabama were surprised by a duo of swimming kittens approaching their boat.

The kittens seem to have jumped into the water upon seeing the boat, looking to be rescued. After the first kitten was helped on board, the second quickly followed suit, jumping into the water and swimming the distance to the boat.

After bringing the kittens back to shore, the fishermen met a young family who offered to give them a home providing a happy ending to what is easily one of the most unfathomable fishing stories ever told.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Lady
09-02-2015, 05:33 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] how cute!

Zoo mom
09-02-2015, 06:12 PM
Cats generally hate being in the water but they are incredible swimmers when they have to be.

I am glad they found someone who would help them out. I agree with the 2 guys. Some jerk probably dumped them on that island. The poor things look awfully thin.

Mr Peepers
09-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Cats generally hate being in the water but they are incredible swimmers when they have to be.

I am glad they found someone who would help them out. I agree with the 2 guys. Some jerk probably dumped them on that island. The poor things look awfully thin.

Most people believed they were dumped out there. Sad.

These 2 guys were such dedicated fishermen they didn't immediately go to the boat dock with the cats, they fished for the afternoon playing with the kittens who were very friendly and happy to be petted and played with. People cruised by on boats must have wondered what these 2 guys were doing with their cats they brought along on their fishing trip.

They said they got some strange looks. :th_biggrin: