PDA

View Full Version : My flock of cuties :)

Crys12065
05-08-2013, 04:46 AM
Wanted to introduce everyone, I have a group of trouble makers and angels:th_biggrin:

Lets start with the trouble makers, unsurprisingly they are conures!:th_LOL:
L. Angel has been with me since she was a baby, I got her from a breeder. She will be 3 next month. And Liam has only been here since last fall, I got adopted him from CL hoping he would get along with L. Angel as she craved a friend. He turned 1 in February.
They hit it off right away and are now newlyweds who cause trouble, wreak havoc and drive me to drink! But I wouldn't trade them for anything, I love them and they make life interesting!
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

Next we have the Angel, my BH Pionus B. Angel, she will be 5 this year and I adopted her from a friend on another forum 2 years ago. She is my easiest sweetest parrot and such a good girl! I am so happy to have her in my life.

And photobucket is being a pain so I will introduce the linnies tomorrow :th_greet13:

Turquoise
05-08-2013, 06:38 AM
Crystal your flock is adorable! The 'trouble makers' (conures) are so cute loving on each other. Congrats to the Newlyweds, may they have many years of wedded bliss!

Your Blue headed Pionus, B. Angel is gorgeous!! I love the blue head & tail feathers. Very pretty photos.

I hate the new version of photobucket they went to. It is a pain in the 'you know what' most of the time I use it, so I went back to my imageshack acct.

Honesty
05-08-2013, 07:27 AM
What beautiful pics Crystal. They are adorable :)

mistywaterwoman
05-08-2013, 02:36 PM
:th_heart: Such beautiful birds!!!! Wow.

I'm fascinated lately with the GCC's, there is just so much detail!!

roxynoodle
05-08-2013, 02:57 PM
I love them all but B. Angel is one of the prettiest birds I've ever seen and I could look at her all day :)

Crys12065
05-08-2013, 03:23 PM
I love them all but B. Angel is one of the prettiest birds I've ever seen and I could look at her all day :)

Thanks Audrey! I will let her know:th_biggrin:

aliray
05-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Kara you need a gcc. Crystal your birds are beautiful, can't wait for the linnie pics

Blancaej
05-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Nice photos Crystal! I love the one with her tail fanned out!