PDA

View Full Version : For all members interested in using our Games section and/or following posts therein

plax
08-24-2015, 09:39 PM
I have excluded the Games section for regular members. Anyone can now opt into the Games section by going to Settings > My Account > Permission Groups. Once there, simply place a dot in the 'Join Group' circle and click the 'Join Group' button. You will then be able to see the Games section and see the posts therein (both in the subforum itself and in the activity blocks). Hopefully this will resolve our issue with games-related activity and those who may not be interested in games. All staff members will still be able to see and participate in the Games section and in its threads.

94lt1 jtbirds spiritbird Lady

Mr Peepers
08-24-2015, 10:13 PM
This works fine!

Lady's and gents please check your PM's if you want picture descriptions to lead you to the games section.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

spiritbird
08-24-2015, 10:15 PM
Good news all the way around! Thanks Tony. :goodjob:

Maddy
08-24-2015, 11:14 PM
That is perfect! Thanks Tony! :)

spiritbird
08-25-2015, 03:07 AM
Games are still showing in postings.

plax
08-25-2015, 03:27 AM
Games are still showing in postings.That's because you're a Super Moderator, Dianne ;) ...staff members need to be able to see all activity.

94lt1
08-25-2015, 02:42 PM
Works for me as well..

man..I am not a fan of these Tapatalk changes..I keep getting strange notifications from other forums...notifications that I shut off...I find that pretty I trusive that I have to shut them off again due to an app update...not referring to here...like on droid forums for example.....

plax
08-25-2015, 03:01 PM
man..I am not a fan of these Tapatalk changes..I keep getting strange notifications from other forums...notifications that I shut off...I find that pretty I trusive that I have to shut them off again due to an app update...not referring to here...like on droid forums for example.....Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm almost afraid to upgrade the tapatalk plugin anymore for fear of what unwelcome surprises it may bestow :th_eek: