PDA

View Full Version : Technical Question

spiritbird
08-23-2015, 05:14 PM
Is it possible to separate all the games from the bird related postings? We could have games in the line where post from last day begins. Tony I do not want to make more work for you. There are so many games one must really search for bird related postings.

plax
08-23-2015, 07:14 PM
Is it possible to separate all the games from the bird related postings? We could have games in the line where post from last day begins. thanks and I do not want to make more work for you. There are so many games one must really search for bird related postings.Dianne: It can't be done as far as the date searches (which is what the "Posts From Last day" and the "Posts Since Last Visit" links in fact perform). But I have precluded the ability of any posts to the Games section from appearing in the "Recently Active Forum Threads" sidebar block. Here's an announcement thread that I posted about it: [Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

I've also changed the number of activity instances shown in the block from 5 to 7.