PDA

View Full Version : photos of the rest of the crew

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 02:12 AM
So i kinda broke it down for you guys with the macaws in the macaw thread, but ill post the rest here for you all to see my flock and get to know them:)!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
max and molly

romeo

babe and rocky

jackpot, dont worry that is not his cage he has a solid stainless steel cage!

marley

pickles the day i got him:)

ok that is all for now, just to give you guys a good look at my flock

cya around, justin

Honesty
05-07-2013, 07:38 AM
I dont see any pics:(

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 11:42 AM
aww what do you see? i will try and fix it i uploaded them all the same as usually:(

plax
05-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Well, I can see them fine. But it's strange that a couple of people are having issues with the links. It could be a temporary routing issue between those who can't see the images and PF (where they reside). Is anyone who couldn't see them several hours ago still having trouble viewing them now? And if so, what do you see in their place? Broken link icons, perhaps?

Honesty
05-07-2013, 12:30 PM
I dont see anything at all, apart from the Names of Justin's Birds which he has typed:(

plax
05-07-2013, 12:32 PM
That's just bizarre! I'm scratching my head on this one :th_shocking:

Honesty
05-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Its all very strange. Audrey cant see them either :th_crycry:

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 12:57 PM
So am i tony i guess i will have to upload them through another website like photobucket and see if that makes a difference...

roxynoodle
05-07-2013, 01:01 PM
I see the same as Wendy, just the names of your birds but no photos.

I had posted something a couple of weeks ago that some could see and others couldn't and that's happened as well with things Carole has posted.

plax
05-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Oh, I think I know why..... because those who are not members of PF and logged in there cannot see album photos stored there or links to them. Since I'm logged in to PF all the time I'm able to access the links to there. That's the problem, I'm sure.

ShellyBorg
05-07-2013, 02:26 PM
I can see everything in both threads.

Again great looking birds and set ups there!

keepsmiling
05-07-2013, 03:46 PM
I can't see them either.

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 04:26 PM
I think plax may be right because i was lazy and used old pictures from PF so i didnt have to go through tinypics again... i will work on it i promise just busy atm:p.

aliray
05-07-2013, 05:41 PM
I can see them and by the way that is quite the handsome flock you have there

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Thanks a ton aliray:)

keepsmiling
05-10-2013, 12:30 PM
Hah..how about that. I could not remember my password from that 'other forum'. Sent in several requests for a reset. Never received a reply until today, they all came in at once, but were past the 24 hour deadline. Sent another and got a reply right away. Logged in, and NOW I can see your pics!:th_yah: Your birds are lovely!

Kalidasa
05-10-2013, 01:22 PM
I see them, and they're frigging awesome!
I've always been curious about the Indian ring necks, they've always strongly appealed to me, and Marley reminded me of that....that's the first one I've seen on this site so far.....beautiful.:th_bounce4:

Blancaej
05-10-2013, 07:35 PM
I could not see these when using my laptop at home or my phone but now that I'm at work on my computer, they show up. So glad I can view them. Love seeing all your birdie buddies JT!