PDA

View Full Version : Just to get aquainted

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 02:04 AM
So i am rather new on here, but am very active on other parrot based forums and hope to become on this one aswell i will give a big shout out to tony for putting this all toghether and making it happen! So i thought id start by adding some pictures of my macaws and so on just so you all get to know my flock a little bit better you will see more and more of them as time goes on i am sure! Keep in mind they are all rescues with there own pasts so they are in all different kinds of shape!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]
billie!

boo!

lars!

reuben!

baby girl!

an emerald macaw that is willed to me, she is still like one of my own!

tucker!

a hyacinth that is willed to me from the same lady as the emerald macaw! before anyone says o watch your face i understand the risk and have been bitten in the face before, but not by a bird already sitting on my shoulder but attacking cockatoos usually. I do a large amount of behavioral work and got to know this one well enough to trust her:).

ok well that is all the macaws so we shall see what else i can get posted another time:)

thanks all, justin

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 02:05 AM
couldnt fit this one on the last posts so here is the last... koko the mini macaw!

ShellyBorg
05-07-2013, 02:08 AM
YA know if you ever need some more room feel free to ship any of them to me :D Great looking birds!

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 02:14 AM
haha shelly youd be surprised i still have room, but i refuse to use it unless of an emergency dont want to get overun!

thanks a lot though im sure you've seen these pictures before?

ShellyBorg
05-07-2013, 02:47 AM
Nope first time. I did not dig around to much. :D

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 02:52 AM
I see ok well then thank you even more for the compliments! i am truly honored to have them daily:)

keepsmiling
05-07-2013, 04:53 AM
Oh no..now I am having the same problem Wendy and Audrey were having. I do not see any pics at all.:upset:

Honesty
05-07-2013, 07:34 AM
Hello Justin and :pp_welcome:Its great to see you here:)

I dont see any pics at all:(

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 11:45 AM
O wow i have no idea why... i can try and upload them differently i suppose i see them when i am on the forums i wonder why you guys arnt...

Honesty
05-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Its really strange:( I would love to see them though:)

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 12:12 PM
I am sure you have seen them before they arnt any different just the same pictures:p... i will try again later once i have more of a free moment! kinda annoys me because uploading pictures can be such a pain lol

roxynoodle
05-07-2013, 12:52 PM
I can't see the pics either :(

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 12:58 PM
I am trying to fix it me and plax both are unsure as to why though... i will try a different way once i get the time:)

Honesty
05-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Yes, it seems its only the Members that are logged into PF that will be able to see them:(

It would be great if you could upload them again from either Photobucket or your Computer:)

Turquoise
05-08-2013, 08:36 AM
I see all of them JT & I have seen them before on the other forum I think. I know I have seen some of them if not all. Very nice group of macaws, a varied flock indeed!

jtbirds
05-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Honestly I never planned for it to be that varied:p, it just ended up that way, the only pattern is the two blue and golds and then the two eclectus. Honestly they all co exist and interact great though!

Blancaej
05-10-2013, 12:17 PM
I've was not able to see your pictures on either of your posts JT. I've had this trouble on several posts. Not sure what the problem is. Hopefully it gets worked out.

keepsmiling
05-10-2013, 12:32 PM
Now I can see them, and you! They are all stunning!:th_heart:

Kalidasa
05-10-2013, 01:16 PM
First time is saw your whole flock and All's I can saw is WOW! They're all so stunning!
My birds hang out on my shoulder all the time, but I want them to feel important and secure....it was a nippy ride at first with my conure, but she's cleaned up her act! :th_dancing:
What loud joyous mornings you must have! It never gets old, does it?
:th_cheer::smiley-bird-emotico:th_DancingChilli::bee:

Blancaej
05-10-2013, 07:39 PM
Ok, now I can see them. It seems they come up fine when I'm using my work computer but not on my laptop or phone. Hhhmmm. In either case, great pics JT! Love your birds!

jtbirds
05-11-2013, 02:53 AM
Now I can see them, and you! They are all stunning!:th_heart:

Oo that is great so glad I'm not sure what changed... They are all stunning, me now not so much;), everyone says I'm to young but I've been doing this for years already and plan to for years more! I love what I do. If you understand the responsibility and take it as your own and work for the best you are capaiable of many many things. Thanks So much carol

jtbirds
05-11-2013, 02:55 AM
First time is saw your whole flock and All's I can saw is WOW! They're all so stunning!
My birds hang out on my shoulder all the time, but I want them to feel important and secure....it was a nippy ride at first with my conure, but she's cleaned up her act! :th_dancing:
What loud joyous mornings you must have! It never gets old, does it?
:th_cheer::smiley-bird-emotico:th_DancingChilli::bee:

Thank you so much! Well I just say that because people look at me and think my age and go ooo he knows nothing so I try to defend myself from those comments because they do upset me.

Loud mornings not really my birds are all very behaved about the screaming 10-15 minutes here and there if you are lucky, some of them came to be screamers that would scream for hours at a time but I have fixed that! You are right it never gets old tonight we had a thunderstorm and they all went crazy talking during it they thought it was great!

jtbirds
05-11-2013, 02:56 AM
Ok, now I can see them. It seems they come up fine when I'm using my work computer but not on my laptop or phone. Hhhmmm. In either case, great pics JT! Love your birds!

Thanks so much! I hope everyone also looked on the other thread to see the rest of the gang as this is only the macaws and the belated crew.

plax
05-11-2013, 06:48 AM
I've was not able to see your pictures on either of your posts JT. I've had this trouble on several posts. Not sure what the problem is. Hopefully it gets worked out.In the case of Justin's photos it's because they're in a PF Album. If you're not logged in to PF on the computer and browser you're trying to view them on you won't be able to see them. That's because PF is configured not to allow anyone except logged in members to view archived photos.

jtbirds
05-11-2013, 06:35 PM
In the case of Justin's photos it's because they're in a PF Album. If you're not logged in to PF on the computer and browser you're trying to view them on you won't be able to see them. That's because PF is configured not to allow anyone except logged in members to view archived photos.

I was not aware of that, I was just being lazy and didn't want to upload all of them to photogucket again as I deleted them once I uploaded for some odd reason... Next Time I won't be so lazy;)

Honesty
05-11-2013, 06:39 PM
All of us that are not logged into PF will wait in anticipation for your next lot of Photbucket pics :th_dancing:

jtbirds
05-11-2013, 06:44 PM
Lol Wendy you have seen all the pictures before:), I will get even better ones for those not logged into PF;) let it get sunny outside and I'll get some pictures of them in the sun, something about my macaws in the sun just amazes me every time they just glow it seems.

Honesty
05-11-2013, 06:57 PM
yes, I have seen them before, but that does not mean to say I dont want to see them again :desismileys_0606:

jtbirds
05-11-2013, 07:47 PM
I will get some more in the near future:).

Crys12065
05-11-2013, 07:52 PM
I can't see them:(

Maybe because I am on my iPad. I will try my computer later because I love Macaws!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk