PDA

View Full Version : Important information for members about user tagging...

plax
08-03-2015, 03:54 PM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Mr Peepers
08-03-2015, 04:13 PM
Any chance you can take a look at the add ons/plug ins for VB and see if it has a auto fill for members names when tagging?

If we have this option then people won't have to worry about typing a members name exactly correct as a viewer will give them a pop of the name they are trying to type.

#plax ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])

More work for you, sorry. :th_biggrin:

plax
08-03-2015, 04:33 PM
That's a good idea, Nick. I'll have a look. But if there is an auto-fill available for the message body, it could create other problems and inconveniences for our members. Auto-fills can become a bit of a nuisance when active within message text boxes and fields. We already have username auto-fill for PM addressing and other username related fields. But I'll check into one for the message body fields as well.

Mr Peepers
08-03-2015, 06:19 PM
That's a good idea, Nick. I'll have a look. But if there is an auto-fill available for the message body, it could create other problems and inconveniences for our members. Auto-fills can become a bit of a nuisance when active within message text boxes and fields. We already have username auto-fill for PM addressing and other username related fields. But I'll check into one for the message body fields as well.

If you can take a look that would be great, I know we had the name auto fill work for pm's and tagging on the other VB board I was on and we didn't have issues with it. So I will keep fingers crossed. :th_smile: