PDA

View Full Version : Merlin manipulating me

roxynoodle
05-06-2013, 03:27 PM
When Merlin wants attention she will hang on the cage bars completely motionless and give me this irresistible puppy dog look until I either come over and kiss her (a few times), or better yet get her out and cuddle with her.

Honesty
05-06-2013, 03:49 PM
A[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks] that is such a sweet look Audrey. How could you resist that lovely little face:)

keepsmiling
05-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Aww..such a pleading face!

roxynoodle
05-06-2013, 04:24 PM
That's the problem...I can't resist it and she knows it, lol!

aliray
05-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Audry Now you see why birds as a rule are better people trainers than we are bird trainers. That goes for dogs and cats as well

ShellyBorg
05-06-2013, 09:17 PM
LOL Spirit will do the same thing, then bite me! My old monster is a brat!

roxynoodle
05-06-2013, 09:54 PM
Merlin is a feathered teddy bear :)

Although half an hour ago she said she wanted a bath. So I gave her her big bath bowl. She decided it would be more fun to lift it up and slowly pour it out all over the place. I think that took a bath towel and half a roll of paper towels to clean up. So she is a stinker but she doesn't bite, lol!

Pinkbirdy
05-07-2013, 02:10 AM
I must be completly manipulated [I have a house full of [we call them beggers] I cant resist that face. Of course I take them all back out.Its a wonder I get to work LOL .Today I heard my zon singing his fool head off [He sings "Im a good boy " } as I pulling out the driveway. I was thinking wow [I think everyone on the street knows hes a Good Boy !!! LOL

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 02:43 AM
Lol i get that face all to much some days and the same as everyone else i have trouble saying no:p... i felt kinda bad tonight lars my BTM was acting out slightly and he ended up getting put on a stand and was pretty worked up and so on and he gave me this look of complete emotion showing how upset and sorry he was and i was so wrecked that me and him got into this little tif that i just ran over and hugged him.... still feel bad about it but now he is sleeping... sure all will be well in the moring though hormones are to blame!

Blancaej
05-11-2013, 01:58 AM
All she needs now is a tin cup! "let me out, let me out" :th_LOL: