PDA

View Full Version : Codie found a new friend

Honesty
05-04-2013, 09:26 PM
As many of you know, Codie will not go to anyone but me.... Well, today he totally amazed me! My Sons GF was here. Lexi was in the Kitchen and I was here on the computer... Codie was sitting under my Computer Chair which is his favourite spot. All of a sudden he walked into the kitchen and climbed up on the stool next to Lexi and just sat there looking at her for about half an hour :) He then flew down onto the floor and Lexi bent down to see if he would go to her! He stepped up onto her and allowed her to put him on his stand :th_chickendance: She then back into the Kitchen. Codie came down from his stand and followed her out there and got back up on the stool and sat with her again:)

I have only ever seen him do this with one other person, and that is my Mum! There was obviously something about Lexi that he liked :th_hehe:

mistywaterwoman
05-04-2013, 09:52 PM
He's a ladies home!!!! LOL!! How adorable. Lexi must be super cute. ;)

roxynoodle
05-04-2013, 09:59 PM
So cute! He might be enthralled with the young chick :th_toofunny:

Honesty
05-04-2013, 09:59 PM
He's a ladies home!!!! LOL!! How adorable. Lexi must be super cute. ;)

He really will not tolerate Men at all! I think Lexi felt honoured that he went to her:)

aliray
05-05-2013, 07:50 PM
That girl sure knows how to win a place in your heart. If the bird likes her she has to be a nice person

keepsmiling
05-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Aww..that is so sweet. He's a ladies man.:th_heart:

henpecked
05-06-2013, 02:27 AM
He really will not tolerate Men at all! I think Lexi felt honoured that he went to her:)

Oh, he hasn't met me yet. LOL

Honesty
05-06-2013, 07:57 AM
Oh, he hasn't met me yet. LOL

Ha ha.. I am sure he would love you Richard:)

Honesty
05-06-2013, 07:58 AM
So cute! He might be enthralled with the young chick :th_toofunny:

I think you are right Audrey :) Codie is as enthralled as Daniel :th_hehe:

jtbirds
05-07-2013, 12:10 PM
well wnedy you know what i think about the gender stuff;) and i agree with richard lol!

but on a note that is amazing keep up the socializing with him and he could end up going to everyone which is what a lot of my guys do and it is great! i am so glad to hear codie has made this step to knowing new people it is a great improvement and maybe you should get the girlfriend to be around a lot more;) im sure your son wouldnt mind!

Honesty
05-07-2013, 12:58 PM
well wnedy you know what i think about the gender stuff;) and i agree with richard lol!

but on a note that is amazing keep up the socializing with him and he could end up going to everyone which is what a lot of my guys do and it is great! i am so glad to hear codie has made this step to knowing new people it is a great improvement and maybe you should get the girlfriend to be around a lot more;) im sure your son wouldnt mind!

Yes, my Sons GF is a frequent visitor here and Codie goes straight too her now as soon as he walks in the door:)

Mare
05-08-2013, 04:30 AM
It's funny how birds take to a certain person and totally reject another, huh? I tend to think hormones are part of it, as in I'm the MAN and you are not welcome here. Amigo seems to mostly like women but he is also picky about them, it seems.

Honesty
05-08-2013, 07:29 AM
It's funny how birds take to a certain person and totally reject another, huh? I tend to think hormones are part of it, as in I'm the MAN and you are not welcome here. Amigo seems to mostly like women but he is also picky about them, it seems.

Yes, Codie will not tolerate Men at all, and he is very picky what Women he will go too. He doesn't like anyone thats loud.:(

Mare
05-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Yes, Codie will not tolerate Men at all, and he is very picky what Women he will go too. He doesn't like anyone thats loud.:(

My sister-in-law is VERY loud and usually obnoxious, (she drinks a lot), and she is the only female friend that he doesn't like.

Honesty
05-10-2013, 05:38 PM
My sister-in-law is VERY loud and usually obnoxious, (she drinks a lot), and she is the only female friend that he doesn't like.

Isn't that strange how they dont take to people like this? I have one friend that is very loud and Codie goes into instant attack mode as soon as he sets eyes on her, and I have another friend who is very calm and softly spoken who he likes. :)