PDA

View Full Version : You are the Sunshine of my life!

greycloud
05-04-2013, 02:18 PM
Sunshine came to me two years ago. I flew to New Mexico and adopted her from Anna of Macaw and Cockatoo Rescue of New Mexico. We clicked right away and Anna said she was so happy that Sunshine and I bonded so well.
Sunshine is an extremely brilliant girl. She has a very large vocabulary. She communicates fully with words. She is very demanding and has OCD that she learned from her past owner.
Water must be changed ASAP when she asks. Poopy paper must be changed ASAP! I want my cover must be put on ASAP at bedtime when she asks. :th_shocking: It really is a constant job to keep her happy, but so worth it!
I only have a few vids of her and she is not talking much. She sees that camera and it's like a cat's got her tongue!:dread:

Here are a few vids of her.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

And a little bit of a temper flares when she does not get what she wants!

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Honesty
05-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Great video's Judy:)

Sunshine is adorable.. He seems to like taking his temper out on the Cage door exactly as Codie does LOL

keepsmiling
05-04-2013, 03:36 PM
I just love her.:love_heart::love_heart: That second video!!!:th_loltears:

roxynoodle
05-04-2013, 03:36 PM
I love Sunshine :)

I think Greys in general are demanding (it's not just her, lol!). She just has the vocabulary to demand these things from you in words. Merlin beeps instead, hee hee!

greycloud
05-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Testing to post pics.

OK, I can dowmload pics from my Download computer file but not my Pictures file from computer. Says Failure Error Occurred.

roxynoodle
05-04-2013, 05:02 PM
I'll let Wendy know about the picture posting problem for you.

plax
05-04-2013, 05:55 PM
OK, I can dowmload pics from my Download computer file but not my Pictures file from computer. Says Failure Error Occurred.Hi Judy. What are the file size and the photo dimensions on the pic you're trying to upload from your computer? It looks like it's doing what it's supposed to do to me. If you upload an image from your computer it will store the image within the forum database and create a clickable thumbnail. I see your thumbnail so that appears to be working. Was that thumbnail uploaded from your remote server account or from your home computer? If it's from the former, then you can simply remove it and add a link for the remote server URL to your post's editor window. The full-size image should then display in your post. To do that, use the 'From URL' tab and DO NOT put a tick in the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" check box. It should then display the full image within your post.

Animalman2046
05-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Judy she is adorable. I had 2 CAG for 10 years and after my 2nd heart attack I had to rehome them due to bypass. It broke my heart but they have a great new home and mommy. But your girl is beautiful.

Blancaej
05-11-2013, 02:07 AM
Great videos. If she talks a lot when you are not in the room. Try setting up your camera and record her while she alone in the room. Quincy talks a lot when we leave the room for attention. So I get him talking a lot more by setting my phone on the table and hitting record and walking away. Maybe that will work for you.

JerseyBella
05-15-2013, 11:51 PM
I love Sunshine!