PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, I'm new and have a sky blue spangled budgie called SPX

Mr Peepers
06-04-2015, 02:34 AM
SPX is not your average type of budgie no sir reeeee bub. SPX seems to live in a perpetual moult mode, I've had him checked over at the avians time and time again but the avian can't figure out what SPX's problem is as the poor bird seems to always be moulting and shedding light feathers month to month.

Despite the moulting SPX is loud and aggressive and playful, he enjoys stealing things from my desk top while I try to work. He insists on touching or pulling my hair on my head when he fly's by me which is always fun because I never expect this to happen so there is a lot of screaming and jumping up in alarm for me. :th_biggrin:

One of the cool things about my spangle is the heart shape white splotch he has on the back of his head.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

This is SPX's STINK EYE pic.... he loves to give me the Stink Eye!

spiritbird
06-04-2015, 03:21 AM
Aw love heart head. He is very handsome.

Mr Peepers
06-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Aw love heart head. He is very handsome.

kendrafitz
06-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Hi and welcome!!

Mr Peepers
06-04-2015, 09:54 PM
Hi and welcome!!

Hi and thank you for the welcome!

Lady
06-05-2015, 01:11 AM
I've seen that "stink eye" look before, it says a lot without making a sound, lol.

Mr Peepers
06-05-2015, 02:41 PM
I've seen that "stink eye" look before, it says a lot without making a sound, lol.

It has occurred to me that a lot of fidlets are experts in "Stink Eye" and yes you are correct it does say a lot!