PDA

View Full Version : For Mare

spiritbird
05-21-2015, 01:43 PM
Mare I remember a while ago you asked for a new signature. I do not know if you still are in that mood but last night I made a background that you may like. Of course the signature you have now is top notch.

spiritbird
05-21-2015, 11:51 PM
:bump:

Mare
05-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Hi, Dianne! I love the signature you developed for my birds! It reminds me of my view of the Sea of Cortez from our house in Baja...LOVE IT! The one I'm using now, Blanca made and it's pretty special but I'm ready for a change and I think you NAILED it! Thank you, so much, Dianne :).

Now, how do I go about getting it put into place?

spiritbird
05-22-2015, 10:37 PM
I copied and pasted these instructions from when Wendy was here. Hope they are clear to you. If you have any trouble just ask Tony and he may post it for you. I am so glad you like it.

How to insert a signature pic...

To insert a signature pic... go into "Settings" at the Top Links area. On the right-hand side, click on "Edit Signature". You will see 2 options: "Option 1 - Enter the URL to the Image on Another Website" and "Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer". If you are uploading from your computer, just click on "Browse" then navigate to your selected image and double-click it and click the "Upload" button. Next, click the "Insert Signature Picture" button and then click "Save Signature".

If you want to upload from Photobucket, just copy the direct link and paste into the "Option 1" box ... upload and then click on "Insert Signature Picture" button. Next, click "Save Signature".

If you would like your signature centralized, highlight the bbcode tags and then click the "Center" option within the second row of editor tool buttons (between the "Align Left" and "Align Right" tool buttons) then click the "Save Signature" button again.

plax
05-23-2015, 12:16 AM
I've fixed you up, Mare :)

Mare
05-23-2015, 12:31 AM
Testing..WHOOHOO! Thanks!l

plax
05-23-2015, 12:52 AM
You're welcome :). Your new signature looks spicy! ;)

Mare
05-23-2015, 02:33 AM
haha! We are what we are! Dianne nailed it! :)

Mare
05-23-2015, 02:57 AM
Here is one spicy sunset. The sun sets behind us here.

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

The sunrise is also magnificent! I will share that soon. Thank you, Dianne!