PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Background

spiritbird
02-17-2015, 04:27 PM
I really like this background. Made it with a combination of Kindle apps and photoshop elements 13. Hope you like it. If anyone wants a new one just let me know. Thanks

spiritbird
02-17-2015, 04:28 PM
Tony Why does that click here to view original thing appear at top of signature?

plax
02-17-2015, 06:11 PM
Tony Why does that click here to view original thing appear at top of signature?Dianne: The way to fix that is to entirely omit the URL path from the "Edit Signature" box. For example, you have the following code in the box...

[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks][/IMG] ]

Whereas all you need is...

Nothing needs to be between the [SIGPIC] tags once you've uploaded a new image.

I hope that's helpful, and I'll fix the settings for your new sig right now. And by the way, your sig image looks very nice :)

spiritbird
02-17-2015, 08:15 PM
Are you saying I do not need to put the new signature between the brackets in the display box? The old way is the way I have been doing it. I copy the signature pic itself and paste between the brackets.

plax
02-17-2015, 08:26 PM
Are you saying I do not need to put the new signature between the brackets in the display box? The old way is the way I have been doing it. I copy the signature pic itself and paste between the brackets.Yes, that's what I'm saying. As long as you've uploaded a new signature image, all that's necessary is to make sure the tags are there with nothing between them. If you check back now you'll see that I've removed everything that you had placed between them.

Lady
02-18-2015, 08:04 PM
The background is very nice Dianne. I see many things within it, stars, bubble or pixie dust, Lilly pads, grass. Not to mention two happy birdies :D. Your new avatar is also nice.

spiritbird
02-18-2015, 11:10 PM
My style for signatures is usually evolving. I just got software for animation but not in the mood to see how it is yet. Thanks for your nice thoughts.

Lady
04-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Hey Dianne,

Any chance you have been working with the animation for your signatures yet? Just curious what you think about it and if it is difficult?

spiritbird
04-22-2015, 08:29 PM
I actually purchased animation software and after trying for a while I decided it was not my thing. I even took it off my computer so I have it here. It was totally confusing for me.

wingman
04-22-2015, 09:41 PM
Dianne you make some nice sigs!!!!!! I will take one of your new ones gladly!!!!!!

Lady
04-23-2015, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the info Dianne. I learn best when someone shows me or walks me through something I never tried before, then doing it myself a few times to gain the feel of it, so I understand trying to learn on your own can be difficult with some things.
Maybe one day it will work out.

spiritbird
04-23-2015, 10:38 PM
My method of background creating is quite complicated as I use several different apps on the kindle and then send the background to my computer for finishing touches with photoshop. Here are some of my latest: If you see any you truly love I can use them for your signature or any member here. These are just a few. Charlie if you want another one I will be more than happy to do one. Just upload the photo you want to use in the signature thread. These samples are not sized yet to meet compliance with regulations. Some will appear small and some will appear large.

spiritbird
04-23-2015, 10:42 PM

Lady
04-24-2015, 01:26 AM
Dianne, They are all so unique and quite beautiful. It is almost like trying on a group of fancy clothes to see which one suits you best. You really do wonderful work with these apps.

spiritbird
04-24-2015, 01:58 AM
Thank you Alice. I think they take on a fantasy look. Right now I am doing a few with crystals.