Mare
02-08-2015, 05:09 AM
[Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks]

Mare
02-08-2015, 05:31 AM
To me, this is unfathomable! It's cute and all but..sort of sad :(

Mare
02-08-2015, 05:42 AM
I want to say, "OMG, that is such an amazing bird!" and he is but...does he have an amazing life? not too sure about that :(

Mare
02-08-2015, 05:57 AM
Ok, I've mellowed out and telling myself.."these captive birds know nothing else". Sooo..I guess we need to do the best we can with them. Okay..alright..

spiritbird
02-08-2015, 02:16 PM
This person needs some education on the way to treat birds. Threatening a bird with going into carrier and getting nails done is not the way to do it. Also there are some safety issues of the bird being around all those electric wires and what looks to be a candle. If this is from youtube we can leave negative feedback which I did.

Minamommy
02-19-2015, 06:50 AM
I can't watch the video but can see this is extremely unsafe for the bird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Minamommy
03-15-2015, 06:48 AM
I did eventually get to see this video. My eyes don't enjoy this poor bird I just see all the dangers!!! Loose wires in the back. The scented candle!! Ummmm lotion bottle to chew on NOT good!! Then we start on what he is saying to his bird and it's just ridiculous. I think he is trying to be funny but I'm not amused. I followed him on YouTube and the bird does seem to have his own room however there is poop all over the floor that looks like it's been there and needs cleaned. I agree Mare our captive birds know nothing else but they need our protection for safety.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spiritbird
03-15-2015, 01:33 PM
I left a negative comment on Youtube and received back the same thing from the owner. "He is my bird not yours"

plax
03-15-2015, 04:22 PM
Sadly, I think this is but one example of someone whose primary objective is to utilize their pet for purposes of online popularity and, in so doing, relegating said pet's safety to non-priority status :(. I think it's reminiscent of the videos showing physical contact/interaction between pet birds and dogs or cats :(

jtbirds
03-16-2015, 12:24 AM
Sadly in this world we utilize pets as property not family or souls that deserve the best. We abuse, we put them in harms way, we even kill and say it is mine not yours or it is my choice not yours. Sadly people grow shallow minded and dont want help or refuse it this seems a classic case of that. I have told my guys they are going in there carrier but if i put it in front of them they just run in.. much more happiness and understanding then said video.