PDA

View Full Version : Sig pic?

Cedardave
01-17-2015, 08:32 PM
I hope this works

Lady
01-17-2015, 09:52 PM
Humm, I don't see a signature pic but I do see a new avatar pic :).

spiritbird
01-17-2015, 10:31 PM
Dave do you need assistance here? Did you make a new signature? Would love to see it. Sometimes it works better to upload the signatures to photobucket first and get an embedding code.
Am I right Tony?

plax
01-17-2015, 10:56 PM
Dave: I don't see any photo that's been selected as your sig pic.

Dianne: Any method that a member uses to upload a photo file to the sig pic provision will usually work. The forum software caches a copy of the file, so all that's left to do is put in the [SIG PIC][/SIGPIC] and alignment tags.

Cedardave
01-17-2015, 11:04 PM
I see a pick of our Greenwings ....is it just me seeing it?

plax
01-18-2015, 12:10 AM
I see a pick of our Greenwings ....is it just me seeing it?You have that one set as both your avatar (it appears above the user information on your posts) and your profile picture. There's nothing currently set as your signature picture, though.

Lady
01-18-2015, 12:17 AM
Holler if you need help Dave, but I'm sure you can do it :)~

Cedardave
01-18-2015, 12:20 AM
My oops...i was going for an avitar pic...Im sure I (rather my daughter) can do a signature pick at some point.
Thanks

plax
01-18-2015, 12:31 AM
My oops...i was going for an avitar pic...Im sure I (rather my daughter) can do a signature pick at some point.
ThanksNo problem. We can see it and it looks very nice :)

kendrafitz
01-18-2015, 01:09 AM
Love your profile pic, so beautiful. But then I am partial to GWs. :encouragement:

colbon2
07-31-2015, 03:02 AM
Test

Mr Peepers
08-02-2015, 05:24 PM
Dave: I don't see any photo that's been selected as your sig pic.

Dianne: Any method that a member uses to upload a photo file to the sig pic provision will usually work. The forum software caches a copy of the file, so all that's left to do is put in the [SIG PIC][/SIGPIC] and alignment tags.

You have that one set as both your avatar (it appears above the user information on your posts) and your profile picture. There's nothing currently set as your signature picture, though.

No problem. We can see it and it looks very nice :)

Testing Testing 1 2 3.

The multiquote is perfect now..... I have to be careful where I run my cursor to activate the MQ on the members message but its all good now.

Thanks for fixing it.

plax #plax ([Users must be registered and logged in to view attached photos or hyperlinks])